Microsoft Accounting 2008 Standard
- Platform: Windows
- Manufacturer: Microsoft
- Type: Retail Boxed, Full Edition
- MPN: WYA-00001
- Stock Code: 014400
- More: Microsoft Accounting
- Availability: UNAVAILABLE
Finally, there's small business accounting software that's both easy to use and powerful enough to handle nearly everything--accounts payable, accounts receivable, invoicing, reporting, budgets, and even eBay listings. And because Microsoft Office Accounting Standard 2008 has an interface similar to other Microsoft software, it'll take you no time to learn it. Import existing data or start new--within minutes you'll be in control.
Easy to Learn and Use
Office Accounting Standard 2008 has an interface similar to other popular Microsoft software programs so most people can use it right out of the box. And, with the Startup WIzard, you can import all your existing data, whether it be from Microsoft Office Excel spreadsheet software, Microsoft Money, or Intuit QuickBooks. There's no need to re-type information or start from scratch. Within minutes, you'll be able to create your first invoice--and even accept payments!
Microsoft Office Integration
Thanks to thorough integration with other Microsoft Office programs, names, phone numbers, sales data, revenue figures, and more can be shared across Microsoft programs. Not only does that save you the time of having to re-type, it also can eliminate data-entry errors. When used in combination with Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager, you can quickly create quotes, sales orders, and customer invoices without moving information from one program to another. Plus, Office Accounting Standard 2008 lets you customize forms to include only the fields you choose. You then can export those forms to Microsoft Word and format or design them according to your business needs.
Your Business--The Big Picture
The Account and Customer Integration Wizard lets you organize information by the accounts and contacts already in your Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager. Each contact also can show that customer's entire transaction history. Or you can use the Cash Flow Analyzer to help you manage and forecast your finances. And the Accountant Transfer Export Wizard lets you share your financial information with your accountant.
Accounts receivable. Accounts payable. Invoices. Purchase orders. Office Accounting Standard 2008 performs all the accounting functions that most small businesses require. If you think you need additional capabilities, take a look at Microsoft Office Accounting Professional 2008.
Grow Your Business Online
With Office Accounting Standard 2008, you're just moments away from reaching millions of eBay customers. (Additional subscription and fees may be required to do so.) List items, check statuses, download orders, and receive payments in minutes.
Best of all, imagine how great it is to have all transaction information--including commissions and fees--downloaded directly into Office Accounting Standard 2008. No re-typing or additional data entry required.
Want to get paid faster? When used with Office Outlook 2007, Office Accounting Standard 2008 lets you generate an e-mail invoice that includes a convenient PayPal option. Customers simply click the PayPal link and money is deposited in your account. It's that easy. For customers without PayPal, there's also a credit-card processing option.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows XP SP2 / Windows Server 2003 SP1 or later|
|Min CPU||1 gigahertz (GHz) processor or higher|
|Min HDD||2 GB|
|Min RAM||512 MB|
|Min Screen Requirements||1024x768|
|Peripheral Devices||CD- or DVD-ROM drive; mouse & keyboard|
|Other Software Requirements||Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later|
To use Microsoft Office Accounting 20081 , you will need:
- Microsoft Windows XP SP 2 or Windows Server 2003 SP1 or later operating system
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) processor or higher
- 512 MB RAM or higher
- 2 GB: A portion of this disk space will be freed after installation if the original download package is removed from the hard drive.
- CD-ROM or DVD drive
- 1024x768 or higher resolution monitor
- Microsoft Office Word 2002 or later is required to create customized invoices, sales orders, quotes, customer credit memos, customer statements, and purchase orders.
- Microsoft Office XP (any edition) or later is required to export data to Microsoft Office Word or Excel.
- To share data among multiple computers, the host computer must be running Windows Server 2003 SP1 or later, or Windows XP Professional SP2 or later. 2
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or later, 32 bit browser only. Internet functionality requires Internet access (fees may apply). Third-party services are available for additional fees.
Additional Microsoft technologies are required to use certain features:
- Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS Add-in, Word 2007, or Outlook 2007, is required to send documents as e-mail attachments in PDF or XPS format.
- Outlook 2003 with Business Contact Manager SP4 or later is required to share financial data.
- Excel 2003 or later required to use Excel reports in Analysis Tools
- Actual requirements and product functionality may vary based on your system configuration and operating system.
1 Microsoft Office Accounting 2008 is available in the U.S. and U.K. only.
2 Connecting more than one user at the same time requires multiple licenses.
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.