Microsoft Access 2013 - Medialess
This product is a product key card and the product key is on the back of the card inside the package. When you find the product key, go to http://office.microsoft.com/setup to install Office online.
Microsoft Access 2013 help you create custom apps fast without being a developer, experience apps that are easy to use even as they grow with your business and Share your data and control access to it more easily.
Welcome screen lift-off. Start creating a custom app from the Welcome screen, or get inspired by one of the new and professionally-designed app templates.
Table templates. Simply type what you need to track and Access uses table templates to deliver an app that does the job. Access handles the complexities of fields, relationships, and rules so you can concentrate on your project. You’ll have a new app with a natural UI up and running in no time.
Create and run legacy databases. Enjoy support for your existing desktop databases (ACCDB/MDB).
Gorgeous simplicity. Never again get "lost in the data." A standardized app framework makes navigating apps familiar and easy. And the apps you rely on every day remain easy to use and professional-looking even as data volume and complexity grow.
Related items control. Take a peek at additional relevant information in the database without changing screens. You always have the right context when reviewing or entering information.
Autocomplete control. Entering data accurately is a breeze with drop-down menus and recommendations that appear when you begin typing.
Drill-thru. With one click you can view a pop-up of a record and dig into the details.
New Office App model. As an IT manager for your company, you'll love the new Office App model. Access apps are accessible on SharePoint or an on-premises server via a browser, and users don’t need Access installed to use apps you've created.
Data stored in SQL Server. Access apps are stored in Microsoft SQL Azure/Server so your data is now protected by disaster recovery and back-up and restore features. SQL Azure/Server also provides your business or department with long-term scalability of mission-critical business data.
Office 365 deployment. You can now use SharePoint user access control and centralized app management features with Access apps.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Distribution Media||Product Key Card|
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012|
|Min CPU||1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set|
|Min HDD||3.0 GB|
|Min RAM||1 GB (32-bit); 2 GB (64-bit)|
|Min Screen Requirements||1366 x 768|
|Peripheral Devices||Mouse & Keyboard; Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card; touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality|
|Other Software Requirements||Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x; .Net version 3.5, 4.0, or 4.5|
Before you install any Microsoft Office 2013 product, we recommend that you verify that your computer meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements for the product.
Computer and processor
- 1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set.
- 1 GB RAM (32-bit); 2 GB RAM (64-bit).
- 3.0 GB available disk space.
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card and 1366 x 768 resolution.
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x.
- 3.5, 4.0, or 4.5.
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
- Access 2013 Internet functionality requires an Internet connection and either Internet Explorer 8 or Internet Explorer 9.
- Instant Search functionality requires Windows Search 4.0.
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.