Kaspersky Small Office Security
- Platform: Windows
- Manufacturer: Kaspersky
- Type: Retail Boxed, Full Edition
- MPN: KOS905121
- Stock Code: 1216283
- More: Kaspersky Small Office Security
- Availability: Call For Availability
Kaspersky Small Office Security is exclusively designed for small businesses. It delivers highly affordable world-class PC and server protection that is quick and simple to install, configure and use. You can manage your entire business network security from a single PC performing all the tasks needed to keep your business reputation safe and your confidential information secure, without leaving your desk. Kaspersky Small Office Security takes care of your network’s protection so you can take care of your business.
- Real-time protection from Internet threats
With Kaspersky Lab’s powerful malware signature database, frequent updates and real-time protection capabilities, your valuable business data remains safe from even the latest IT threats, while scans run in the background without disturbing your employees, allowing them to stay focused on their work.
- Centralized security management of your server and PCs
Kaspersky Small Office Security’s powerful yet simple interface makes protecting your business network straightforward. You can manage the protection of your entire system from one PC: choose when to launch scans and backup tasks, or check when you need to renew your license, it’s all so easy!
- Control web and application usage
Kaspersky Small Office Security helps you to maintain productivity in the workplace. Now you can control who uses social network or gaming sites during working hours, limit file downloads and manage employee Internet and application access. Reports detailing network PC usage are quick and easy to generate too.
- Real-time protection for business operations
Kaspersky Small Office Security is flexible enough to meet your business’ needs. Choose when and how often you back up your valuable business data; store and securely transfer sensitive information in encrypted, password-protected files; run the Password Manager utility to generate, store and auto-insert hard-to-crack passwords and use File Shredder to irreversibly delete sensitive data.
- No IT expertise required
Never managed network security before? No problem! Kaspersky Small Office Security has been especially designed to provide world-class protection for your business network, without the need to be an IT genius, so your network will be protected in no time.
Kaspersky Lab’s advanced solution provides everything you need to guard your business against all types of IT threats. It’s easy-to-use and offers world-class protection with virtually no impact on your network’s performance. There’s a host of new and improved features inside, including:
- Real-time protection against viruses, spyware, Trojans and more
- Centralized network security management from one PC
- Limits employee access to websites, applications, games and social networkingNEW!
- Fully protects your business data with scheduled, automatic backupsNEW!
- Stores data in encrypted vaults that can be safely transferred via email or USB driveNEW!
- Generates and securely stores hard-to-crack passwords for you and your employees*NEW!
- Ensures maximum system performance with frequent updates and unobtrusive operation
- Easy-to-manage for improved network security
- Advanced technologies block hacker attacks instantly
- Provides tools to tune up your business’ IT network security, including WiFi
- A File Shredder utility deletes sensitive data so it can’t be recovered or stolen
- Excellent technical support direct from Kaspersky Lab and approved partners
*Password Manager works with 32-bit applications and browsers
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Windows 7 Home Premium, Pro or Ultimate; Windows Vista Home Basic/Premium, Business, Enterprise or Ultimate; Windows XP Home, Pro or Professional x64 Edition; Windows Server 2003 Standard, 2008 R2 Foundation or Standard (Refer below for detail)|
|Min CPU||Intel Pentium 1 GHz or 300 MHz or higher; 1.4 GHz x64 or 1.3 GHz dual core processor or higher (Refer below for detail)|
|Min HDD||Approximately 500 MB (depending on size of antivirus database)|
|Min RAM||256 MB, 512MB or 1 GB (32 Bit) or 2 GB (64 Bit) (Refer below for detail)|
|Peripheral Devices||CD/DVD Drive, Computer mouse|
|Other Software Requirements||Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or higher, Microsoft Windows Installer 2.0|
For Personal Computers:
|Operating Systems||Hardware Requirements|
For File Servers:
|Operating Systems||Hardware Requirements|
For all installations:
- About 500 MB free space on the hard drive (depending on antivirus database size)
- CD-ROM for installation of the program from CD
- Computer mouse
- Internet connection for product activation
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
- Microsoft Windows Installer 2.0
*Limitations of x64 operating systems:
- Safe Run Mode doesn’t work on Microsoft Windows XP x64 and works with constraint (running applications have no possibility to create COM-objects) on Microsoft Windows Vista x64 and Microsoft Windows 7 x64.
- Password Manager doesn’t work with 64-bit applications on all x64 operating systems.
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.