Kaspersky AntiVirus 2012 - 3 Users
Kaspersky AntiVirus 2012 is the backbone of your PC's security system, delivering real-time protection from the latest malware and viruses. It works behind the scenes with intelligent scanning and small, frequent updates, while proactively protecting you from known and emerging Internet threats. Enjoy essential protection that won't slow you down with Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2012!
Benefit from the latest Kaspersky Lab technologies
Keep yourself constantly ahead of the cybercriminals and defend your computer against malware and other types of threats thanks to Kaspersky Lab's relentless expertise and constantly enhanced protection technologies.
Check website and file reputations quickly and easily
Links to websites are marked with color-coded tags that show their danger levels and allow you to decide if you want to open or block an online resource. With a single mouse click, you can check file safety against Kaspersky Lab's authoritative, cloud-based information about known and emerging malware threats.
Enjoy fast and efficient PC performance
Minimize impact on your computer's performance when browsing the Internet, watching videos and communicating online with the help of the smart PC resource management technologies inside Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2012.
Get smart, frequent updates as soon as they are available
No need to worry about updating your Kaspersky Lab PC security software: updates install automatically to minimize your network traffic and download time and dramatically reduce your computer's resource consumption.
Navigate around the completely redesigned interface quickly and easily
The state-of-the-art new interface shows your computer's protection status at-a-glance and makes managing computer security easy.
- System Watcher
Protects your PC against unknown threats and lets you roll back system changes made by malware Improved!
- Kaspersky File Advisor
Allows you to check file safety with a single click of the mouse New!
- Kaspersky URL Advisor
Marks web links with a color-coded tag to advise you of their danger level Improved!
- Anti-Phishing module
Warns about phishing sites that steal personal data Improved!
- Task Manager
Allows you to monitor malware scanning activities as they happen New!
- Completely redesigned interface
Makes navigating around the PC security program quick and easy New!
- Desktop gadget
Lets you see your computer's security status instantly and gives you quick access to essential security settings inside Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2012 Improved!
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||3 Users; 1 Year Subscription|
|Operating System||Windows XP Home/Professional (32/64-Bit) (SP2 or higher), Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic/Home Premium/Business/Enterprise/Ultimate (32/64-Bit), Microsoft Windows 7 Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Professional/Ultimate (32/64-Bit)|
|Min CPU||Windows XP: 800 MHz or higher; Windows Vista/7: 1 GHz or higher|
|Min HDD||480 MB|
|Min RAM||Windows XP: 512 MB RAM; Windows Vista/7: 1 GB RAM (32-Bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-Bit)|
|Peripheral Devices||CD- or DVD-ROM drive; mouse & keyboard|
|Other Software Requirements||Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later; Microsoft Windows Installer 2.0|
For the operating systems below, a processor of 800 MHz or higher and 512 MB available RAM are required:
- Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (Service Pack 2 or higher)
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 2 or higher)
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional 64-bit Edition (Service Pack 2 or higher)
For the operating systems below, a processor of 1 GHz or higher and 1 GB RAM (32-Bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-Bit) are required:
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic (32/64-Bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium (32/64-Bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Business (32/64-Bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Enterprise (32/64-Bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate (32/64-Bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Starter
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic (32/64-Bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium (32/64-Bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional (32/64-Bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate (32/64-Bit)
Required for all Installations
- About 480 MB free space on the hard drive (depending on antivirus database size)
- CD/DVD drive for installation of the program from CD ROM
- Computer mouse
- Internet connection for product activation
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or higher
- Microsoft Windows Installer 2.0
Please Note: Safe Run Mode doesn't work with Microsoft Windows XP 64-bit, and works with limitations on Microsoft Windows Vista 64-bit and Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit.
Hardware Requirements for Netbooks
- CPU: Intel Atom 1.33 Ghz (Z520)
- RAM: (1 GB) 1024MB (DDR2-533Mhz)
- Hard Disk: 60GB (5400rpm)
- Video Card: Intel GMA950 + 64 MB
- Screen: 10.1", 1024x600 widescreen
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.