Intuit Quicken Home Inventory Manager
Quicken Home Inventory Manager makes it easy to keep an organized record of your belongings, so you are ready for an insurance claim in case of an emergency. A photo inventory tool lets you easily drag and drop photos for faster claim processing and more complete records. Providing your insurance company with proof of ownership helps eliminate hassles and a comprehensive record ensures you won't forget to claim any items.
Quicken Home Inventory Manager Overview:
- Keep an organized record of your possessions, receipts and photos
- Help expedite insurance claims with documented evidence of everything you own
- Easily keep track of your belongings when you move
- Simplify your estate planning by recording each item and noting its beneficiary
- Take a key step in preparing for an emergency
Quicken Home Inventory Manager Features & Benefits:
Keep everything together in one place
Drag and drop photos
A photo inventory tool lets you easily drag and drop photos into Quicken Home Inventory Manager for faster claim processing and more complete recording.(1)
Scan and attach price tags, receipts, warranties and appraisals
Proving what you paid for each item, and what it's worth, helps ensure your insurance company pays what it should.(1)
Help expedite insurance claims
Providing your insurance company with proof of ownership helps eliminate back-and-forth hassles. Plus, a comprehensive record ensures you won't forget to claim any items.
Integrates with Quicken
Import your information into Quicken for a true picture of your total net worth.(2)
Get peace of mind
Monitor your insurance coverage
Enter your coverage amounts for your insurance policies and compare them to actual replacement costs.
Make it easy to move
Make sure nothing gets left behind or disappears in transit when you move--and have a record if you do need to make an insurance claim.
Make a backup file in case of an emergency
Back up your information with Quicken Online Backup so you can easily access it from anywhere in case of an emergency.(3)
Simplify your estate planning
Recording each item and noting its beneficiary can help communicate your intentions for estate planning.
Get reports with a mouse-click
The Inventory Value Summary shows you at-a-glance what the contents of your entire home are worth. The Inventory Detail Report gives you a detailed look at the information you've entered for each item.
Include your belongings in your net worth
Import the value of your belongings into your Quicken Personal Finance software to get a more accurate picture of your total net worth.(2)
(1) Quicken Home Inventory Manager allows the attachment of up to 5 images per item. Images can include your choice of digital photos and/or scanned or electronic images such as price tags, receipts, warranties and appraisals.
(2) Quicken Home Inventory does not integrate with Quicken Basic personal finance software, but it does integrate with the 2005, 2006, 2007, and 2008 versions of Quicken Deluxe, Quicken Premier, and Quicken Home & Business. Information can be entered manually into Quicken Basic.
(3) Quicken Online Backup service sold separately.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Windows 2000 SP3, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP SP 2, Vista|
|Min CPU||500 MHz (1 GHz recommended)|
|Min HDD||800 MB|
|Min RAM||256 MB RAM Minimum (768 MB RAM or more recommended)|
|Min Screen Requirements||1024x768 16-bit color|
|Peripheral Devices||CD- or DVD-ROM drive|
|Other Software Requirements||Sound card and speakers recommended|
- Pentium III-Compatible Processor(Minimum 500 MHz Processor, 1 GHz recommended)
- Windows 2000 SP3, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP SP 2, Vista
- 256 MB RAM Minimum (768 MB RAM or more recommended)
- 25 MB plus 800 MB for Microsoft .NET 2.0 Framework if not already installed
- 1024x768 with 16-bit color
- CD-ROM or DVD Drive
- 56 Kbps modem
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 SP1 or later
- Sound card and speakers recommended
- Any printer supported by Windows
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.