Intuit QuickBooks Professional With QuickBooks Payroll Enhanced 2013
- Platform: Windows
- Manufacturer: Intuit
- Type: Retail Boxed, Full Edition
- MPN: 419306
- Stock Code: 146395
- More: Intuit QuickBooks 2013 Pro
- Availability: Call For Availability
Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2013 organize Your Business Finances in Fewer Steps.
Your Favorite Features, Improved:
- Simplified Navigation:
Access the information you need faster
- Ribbon and Layout:
Accomplish key tasks more easily
- Centers Customization:
Add more data to contact information
What's New in QuickBooks Pro 2013
The latest version of QuickBooks Pro features a refined layout, simplified navigation, and other improvements to help you do more with QuickBooks.
IMPROVED! Find what you need with improved readability and customizable navigation
Get the information you need more easily. Larger fonts and a refined color scheme improve readability to help you focus on the task at hand. The new, customizable left navigation bar provides easy access to your open windows and most common tasks.
IMPROVED! Accomplish key tasks with the Ribbon tool bar and simplified layout
Invoices, Estimates, Sales Receipts, and other forms now have a simplified layout for better access to actions previously hidden or requiring several clicks to execute. The new Ribbon format makes finding the actions you need faster and easier.
IMPROVED! Customize contact information fields in the Customer, Vendor, Employee Centers
Expanded contact information fields are now more customizable, allowing up to 8 contact fields and multiple notes per contact. New tab functionality enables you to view transactions, contacts, to-do's, and notes on the same page.
IMPROVED! Do more with add-on applications
Extend the use of your QuickBooks with add-on applications and money-saving features right in QuickBooks (additional purchase may be required).
Easy to set up and learn to use
The New User Setup includes coaching tips to help you navigate through your first tasks so you can get up and running easily. Plus, you can import your contacts from Excel or other email address books.1
Organize your finances all in one place
See how your essential business tasks fit together on the QuickBooks Home page. Tasks are organized by group, like Vendors, Customers, and Banking. Workflow arrows show you how tasks relate to each other, helping you decide what to do next.
Find information quickly
Get to the features you need fast with user-friendly navigation . The customizable left tool bar provides access to your open windows and most common tasks. Invoices, Estimates, Sales Receipts, and other forms have simple layouts for easy use.
Easily create invoices and track sales & expenses
Create invoices quickly and save time tracking your sales, bills, and expenses. QuickBooks organizes everything in one place, so you can access all past invoices, payments, and bills with just a few clicks.
Get reliable records for tax time
Gain insights into your business and prepare for tax season with one-click tax reports. Drill down to see the details behind the numbers, and export your reports and all of your QuickBooks formatting to Excel.1
Manage customer, vendor, and employee data
Use the Customer, Vendor, and Employee Centers to manage key data easily. The Customer Center, for example, gives you a single place to edit a customer's billing address, company name, phone number and more, and gives you quick access to related transactions.
Get a consolidated view of your business with Company Snapshot
Stay on top of your business by customizing your Company Snapshot. See at a glance year-over-year income and expense trends, along with details, and top customers.
Go paperless with online banking
Securely download bank and credit transactions directly into QuickBooks.2
Intuit QuickBooks Payroll Enhanced 2013
Intuit QuickBooks Payroll Enhanced 2013 save your clients time managing payroll in-house. Intuit QuickBooks Payroll Enhanced 2013 is the best if your client prefers to handle their own payroll tax filings, wants to pay and file electronically, needs state forms, or needs other tools such as Workers' Compensation tracking. 4 out of 5 customers say that Payroll Enhanced helps give them confidence they are doing their payroll right.4
- Just enter hours to create paychecks
- Click to print checks or do direct deposit
- Payroll taxes are calculated for you
- Federal and state tax forms are completed for you
Easily manage payroll yourself within QuickBooks. Intuit QuickBooks Payroll Enhanced 2013 helps with your 3 key payroll jobs:
1) Easily pay employees
Simply enter employees' hours in QuickBooks and with just a few clicks, Payroll Enhanced automatically calculates earnings, payroll taxes and deductions for you.
Easily print paychecks yourself, or use convenient Direct Deposit (additional fees apply)
2) Instantly calculate payroll taxes
Payroll Enhanced instantly calculates federal and state payroll taxes for you. It helps keep track of what you owe and reminds you when and how much to pay. You can easily write a check or pay your federal and state payroll taxes electronically with E-Pay at no extra cost.6
Intuit Payroll's team of compliance professionals works with tax authorities to help keep your payroll tax rates accurate and up-to-date.
3) Confidently handle tax forms
Payroll Enhanced automatically fills in the latest federal and most state payroll tax forms for you - just print, sign, and mail. Or, conveniently file federal and state payroll tax forms electronically with e-File at no extra cost.6
Features and Benefits
Easily pay employees within QuickBooks and handle your own federal and state payroll taxes and filings.
- Create paychecks in just a few clicks - Payroll Enhanced automatically calculates earnings, payroll taxes and deductions for you
- Easily print paychecks yourself, or use convenient Direct Deposit (additional fees apply)
- Stay current on federal and state payroll tax rates with automatic updates in QuickBooks
- Run customizable reports anytime to see how payroll affects your bottom line
- Instantly calculate federal and state payroll taxes
- Keep track of when payroll tax payments are due
- Easily pay your federal and state payroll taxes electronically with E-Pay at no extra cost6
- Payroll Enhanced automatically fills in the latest federal and most state payroll tax forms for you - just print, sign, and mail
- Conveniently file your federal and state payroll tax forms electronically with e-File for no extra cost
- Call our dedicated payroll specialists to get all of your payroll questions answered5
- Access our payroll knowledge base 24/76
Get started quickly
Get started quickly with our easy step-by-step setup guide
Easily pay employees
Instantly pay payroll taxes
Confidently handle tax forms
Get expert support when you need it
Provide Benefits and Insurance
Smooth out cash flow and "pay as you go" with workers' compensation insurance from The Hartford.
Run payroll within QuickBooks
Payroll Enhanced works within QuickBooks so you don't have to enter the same data twice
1Â Transfer data directly from Microsoft Excel 2000-2010, as well as web mail services such as Gmail, Yahoo! Mail and Hotmail.
2Â Online services vary by participating financial institutions and may be subject to application approval, and additional terms, conditions and fees. We authenticate your account with your financial institution, and then use secure data transmissions between your financial institution and Intuit.
4. Based on 2009 Intuit survey.
5. Available Monday through Friday, 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.
6. Requires an annual payroll subscription, Internet access, Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) and QuickBooks Simple Start, Pro or Premier 2010 or newer, or Enterprise 10.0 or higher (all sold separately) updated to the most current maintenance release. Not compatible with QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks for Mac. Worker's Compensation tracking & reports feature is not available with Simple Start. Additional fees apply for Direct Deposit. Pricing varies depending on number of employees. Check stock sold separately. Plus sales tax where applicable. State forms available for most states; see www.quickbooks.com/taxforms for complete list of supported forms. E-File & Pay feature requires QuickBooks 2010 or higher and is available for federal and select state taxes. Please check availability at www.payroll.com/fileandpay. You may need to register with tax agencies in order to use E-File & Pay. 24/7 access is subject to occasional downtime. Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Windows 7 (all editions, 32 or 64-bit), Windows Vista (SP2 or later)(all editions, 32 or 64-bit), Windows XP (SP2 or later)(all editions, 32 or 64-bit), Windows Small Business Server 2008/2011/2012, Windows Server 2008/2008 R2 and Windows Server 2003(32 or 64-bit)|
|Min CPU||2.0 GHz processor; 2.4 GHz recommended|
|Min HDD||2.5 GB of disk space (additional space required for data files)|
|Min RAM||1 GB RAM for single user, 2 GB RAM recommended for multiple users|
|Min Screen Requirements||1024 x 768 screen resolution or higher with up to 1 Extended monitor|
|Peripheral Devices||CD/DVD drive|
Operating systems supported
- Windows 7, all editions including 64-bit, natively installed
- Windows Vista (SP2 or later), all editions including 64-bit, natively installed
- Windows XP (SP2 or later),all editions including 64-bit, natively installed
- Windows Small Business Server 2012, Windows Small Business Server 2011, Small Business Server 2008
- Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2003,including 64-bit, natively installed
- Windows: natively installed Windows 7 (SP1)or Vista with UAC on, XP (SP2 or later), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 - Terminal Server Config., Windows Server 2003, Windows Small Business Server 2012, Windows Small Business Server 2011, and Windows Small Business Server 2008
Note: Windows Home Server Edition is not supported.
- Linux: When using an Enterprise Solutions Database Server-only installation: natively installed OpenSUSE 12.2, Fedora 17, Red Hat Enterprise 6.2.
Hardware and operating system requirements (client and server)
- 2.0 GHz processor; 2.4 GHz recommended
- 1 GB RAM for single user, 2 GB RAM recommended for multiple users
- 4x CD-ROM drive required for CD installations
- Display optimized for 1024 x 768 screen resolution or higher with up to 1 Extended monitor
- U.S. version of only
- Regional Settings are supported when set to English (United States) with keyboard setting to U.S. only
- Natively installed
- Disk space requirements:
- 2.5 GB of disk space (additional space required for data files)
- Additional software: 250 MB for Microsoft .NET 4.0 Runtime, provided on the QuickBooks CD
- Additional requirements for Intuit Data Protect in QuickBooks Connected Services offerings
- Require minimum 2.0 GB Ram
- Twice the size of the largest File set to back up + 100MB or twice the size to restore. The space is only required from the work folder LocalApplicationData+”Intuit\Intuit Data Protect"
RAM requirements for Microsoft Terminal Services
Important: Terminal services is only supported with QuickBooks Enterprise.
- Terminal Server cannot be communications server, print server or modem server
- Memory Requirements:
- 5 users: 2-3 GB
- 10 users: 3-4 GB
- 15 users: 4-6 GB
- 20 users: 6-8 GB
QuickBooks is capable of integrating with hundreds of third-party applications. The following integrations are provided with QuickBooks; additional RAM will enhance the use of these features. See Intuit Marketplace for the most up-to-date list.
- Microsoft Office:
- Office 2010 (including Outlook 2010) both on 32 and 64 bit.
- Preparing letters requires Microsoft Word 2010, 2007, or 2003.
- Exporting reports requires Microsoft Excel 2010, 2007, or 2003.
- Contact Synchronization with Microsoft Outlook requires Outlook 2010, 2007, or 2003.
- Synchronization with Outlook requires QuickBooks Contact Sync for Outlook (the download is available at no charge).
Contact Sync does not work with the Microsoft Business Contact Manager Outlook plug-in. If a sync is performed, duplicate records could result
- QuickBooks Point of Sale 2013 (V11.0), V10.0, V9.0, and V8.0.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader: Business Planner functionality and viewing forms requires Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or later.
- Payroll and other online features and services requires Internet access with at least a 56 Kbps connection speed (DSL or cable modem recommended).
- TurboTax 2012 (Personal and Business).
- Lacerte 2012 and 2011.
- Pro-Series tax years 2012 and 2011.
- QuickBooks for Mac 2013.
- Gmail, Yahoo Email, Outlook Express/Windows Mail, and Thunderbird
Firewall and antivirus software compatibility
QuickBooks 2013 has been tested with the following firewall and antivirus products.
Note: In some cases, it may be necessary to adjust settings in these products to ensure the best possible performance with QuickBooks.
- Windows 7 Firewall (all editions)
- Windows Vista Firewall (all editions)
- Windows XP Firewall (all editions)
- Symantec Norton AntiVirus, Internet Security, Norton 360
- McAfee VirusScan Plus, Internet Security, Total Protection
- Trend Micro PC-cillin Internet Security
Note: QuickBooks will work with systems running RAID (Redundant Array of Inexpensive Disks) but this is not recommended because performance issues may cause QuickBooks to operate slowly.
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.