Intuit QuickBooks Professional With QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll 2012
- Platform: Windows
- Manufacturer: Intuit
- Type: Retail Boxed, Full Edition
- MPN: 431313
- Stock Code: 146198
- More: Intuit QuickBooks 2012 Pro
- Availability: SOLD OUT
Quickly view invoices, billing, and other important tasks in a new calendar format, export your QuickBooks data to Excel & save your formatting for future reports and set up Memorized Transactions for recurring invoices, estimates, & billing with QuickBooks Pro 2012.
Make everyday tasks more efficient with QuickBooks Pro 2012
Create invoices and track sales & expenses in less time
It's faster and easier than ever to create invoices and stay on top of sales & expenses
Organize Your Finances All in One Place
Key business tasks are grouped logically so you know what to do next
Get Reliable Records for Tax Time
Run tax related reports and drill down to see the detail behind the numbers
Easy to set up, easy to learn to use
The New User Setup includes coaching tips to help you navigate through your first tasks so you can get up and running easily. Plus, you can import your contacts from Excel or other email address books.1
Organize your finances all in one place
See how your essential business tasks fit together on the QuickBooks Home page. Tasks are organized by group, like Vendors, Customers, and Banking. Workflow arrows show you how tasks relate to each other, helping you decide what to do next.
Easily create invoices and track sales & expenses
Create invoices quickly and save time tracking your sales, bills, and expenses. QuickBooks organizes everything in one place, so you can access all past invoices, payments, and bills with just a few clicks.
Get reliable records for tax time
Gain insights into your business and prepare for tax season with one-click tax reports. Drill down to see the details behind the numbers, and export your reports and all of your QuickBooks formatting to Excel.1
Manage customer, vendor, and employee data
Use the Customer, Vendor, and Employee Centers to manage key data easily. The Customer Center, for example, gives you a single place to edit a customer's billing address, company name, phone number and more, and gives you quick access to related transactions.
Get a consolidated view of your business with Company Snapshot
Stay on top of your business by customizing your Company Snapshot. See at a glance year-over-year income and expense trends, along with details, and top customers.
Go paperless with online banking
Securely download bank and credit transactions directly into QuickBooks.2
NEW! See your invoices, billing and other important tasks in a Calendar view.
Quickly scan invoices, billing, past transactions and more items at a glance in the new Calendar. The improved "to-do" list captures more relevant information and displays it all in a calendar format.
IMPROVED! Save your worksheet formatting when you export QuickBooks reports to Excel
Save formatting and save time. Now when you export your QuickBooks reports to Excel, refresh the saved worksheet and your formats will be applied to the new report. QuickBooks remembers your Excel formats so you can work seamlessly.1
IMPROVED! Process and select when to run Memorized Transactions
Set up Memorized Transactions for recurring billing, invoices, and estimates. Review and process each transaction individually, and select which transactions to run now and which to run later. You can also set up bi-monthly processing.
NEW! Attach and store documents in the Document Center
Get organized by attaching receipts, estimates, & other documents to invoices & customer files. Just drag & drop - a major advantage at tax time. Local storage now included with your QuickBooks purchase.2
NEW! Track and follow up on sales leads in the new Lead Center
The new Lead Center makes it easy to keep track of your sales leads and import existing leads into QuickBooks. When your lead becomes a customer, move the contact information into the Customer Center with one click.
NEW! Save time with Batched Time Sheets for multiple employees or vendors
Create and use the same time sheet for employees or vendors who worked the same hours.
NEW! Access industry-specific report templates created by other QuickBooks users
Now QuickBooks gives you access to Contributed Reports in your industry, created by other QuickBooks users. Search by industry, user rating and popularity. Choose the template you like and QuickBooks will populate the report with your business data in one click.
1 Excel integration requires Excel 2003, 2007 or 2010.Scanner not included.
2 Only TWAIN compliant and Fujitsu ScanSnap S300 scanners supported.
Intuit QuickBooks Payroll Enhanced 2012
Complete your payroll in minutes, and get back to business with Intuit QuickBooks Payroll Enhanced 2012. Just enter hours to create paychecks, click to print checks or do direct deposit. Payroll taxes are calculated and Federal and state tax forms are completed for you.
(Requires QuickBooks 2010 or newer.)*
See how to manage your payroll in just 3 easy steps:
Do your payroll right from QuickBooks, and get payroll tax forms completed for you.1) Pay employees
- Enter hours worked and you get instant paycheck calculations with earnings, payroll taxes, and deductions. Then print paychecks yourself or use our Direct Deposit (additional fees apply).
- Payroll Enhanced calculates federal and state payroll taxes for you. It keeps track of what you owe and reminds you when to pay. When they're due, you can e-pay federal taxes. You can also e-pay in many states.
- Our team of compliance professionals works with tax authorities to keep your payroll tax rates up-to-date.
- Payroll Enhanced automatically fills in the latest federal and most state payroll tax forms - just print, sign, and mail, or simply e-file.*
Pay employees right from QuickBooks, and get all your payroll tax forms are completed for you with Payroll Enhanced.
- Set up payroll easily with our step-by-step guide
- Payroll works inside QuickBooks, so there's no double entry, importing, or exporting - your data is already there
- Create paychecks in a few clicks
- Print checks yourself or use our Direct Deposit (additional fees apply)
- Instantly calculate federal and state payroll taxes
- Get reminders when tax payments are due
- Pay payroll taxes electronically*
- Forms for federal and most states' payroll taxes are automatically completed for you - just print, sign, and mail
- File your federal payroll tax forms electronically*
- Get "pay-as-you-go" workers' compensation insurance from The Hartford.
- Offer a retirement plan with our low-cost Intuit 401(k)
- Track all your payroll expenses within QuickBooks
- Track workers' compensation
- Call for free live assistance during business hours (M-F, 6am-6pm PST)1
- Get 24/7 access to our online support center.2
* Subscription, Internet access, Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) and currently supported version of QuickBooks required, sold separately. E-File & Pay is available for federal and select state taxes. Please check availability at www.payroll.com/fileandpay. You may need to register with tax agencies in order to use E-File & Pay. Additional fees may apply; including sales tax where applicable. Pricing and limitations vary per service.
1 Internet access required. Valid for US customers with active subscriptions. Support is limited to setup and usage questions. Intuit reserves the right to limit each contact to one hour or to one question or issue. If the request is submitted on weekdays between 6 AM and 6 PM Pacific Time, we will attempt to reach you within 30 minutes. Service is subject to occasional downtime due to maintenance and events beyond our control. Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.
2 High-speed Internet access required; subject to occasional downtime due to systems and servers maintenance and events beyond our control.
Specifications / System Requirements
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Windows XP (SP3), Vista (SP1 inc 64-bit), 7 (inc 64-bit)|
|Min CPU||At least 2.0 GHz processor, 2.4 GHz recommended|
|Min HDD||Minimum 2.5 GB of available disk space (additional space required for data files), 250 MB for Microsoft .NET 4.0 Runtime (provided on the QuickBooks CD)|
|Min RAM||1 GB of RAM for single user, 2 GB of RAM recommended for multiple users|
|Min Screen Requirements||Minimum 1024x768 screen resolution, 16-bit or higher color|
|Peripheral Devices||CD/DVD drive|
Recommended System Configuration
- Windows XP (SP3), Vista (SP1 inc 64-bit), 7 (inc 64-bit)
- At least 2.0 GHz processor, 2.4 GHz recommended
- 1 GB of RAM for single user, 2 GB of RAM recommended for multiple users
- Minimum 2.5 GB of available disk space (additional space required for data files), 250 MB for Microsoft .NET 4.0 Runtime (provided on the QuickBooks CD)
- Minimum 1024x768 screen resolution, 16-bit or higher color
- 4x CD-ROM
- All online features/services require Internet access
- Product registration required
Software Integration and Compatibility
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Word and Excel 2003, 2007, or 2010 (inc 64-bit)
- Synchronization with Outlook requires QuickBooks Contact Sync for Outlook 2003, 2007, and 2010 (inc 64-bit) (downloadable for free at: www.quickbooks.com/contact_sync).
- E-mail estimates, invoices and other forms with Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, Windows
- Compatible with QuickBooks Point of Sale version 7.0 and later
Multi-User Networking Requirements
- Microsoft Windows XP (SP2 or later), Vista (w/ UAC on), 7 (w/ UAC on), Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Small Business Server 2008.
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.