Intuit QuickBooks POS 7.0 Pro Multi-Store (Hardware Bundle)
- Platform: Windows
- Manufacturer: Intuit
- Type: Retail Boxed, Full Edition
- MPN: 403711
- Stock Code: 144288
- More: QuickBooks POS 7
- Availability: SOLD OUT
QuickBooks Point of Sale Pro Multi-Store 7.0 lets you manage up to 10 stores from a single location1 and automatically track sales and inventory for each store. It includes all the features of Point of Sale: Pro. Use it alone or with QuickBooks financial software to save bookkeeping time. Get it bundled with Point of Sale hardware to help you save even more time and reduce errors.
QuickBooks Point of Sale Pro Multi-Store Key Features:
Track Inventory Automatically as You Ring Up Sales
- Track inventory accurately and effortlessly - Record each shipment of merchandise you receive in your store, and Point of Sale automatically adjusts inventory figures with each sale or return, so you can keep the items your customers want on-hand without overstocking.
- See what's moving, what's low, what's on-order - Improve your cash flow by purchasing the right merchandise in the right quantities at the right time. See inventory levels for each item as you ring it up. Run reports with one click that show what you've got, what's hot, and what you need to reorder.
- NEW! Include pictures of inventory items - You can now easily upload item pictures directly into Point of Sale. Use them on your web site, or to jog your memory when ordering. Pictures can also help catch price tag switching to prevent loss.
- See inventory items on-hand for any date you choose - Simplify your monthly, quarterly, and yearly closing procedures. You can easily view quantity on-hand and inventory valuation for any historical date you choose.
- Zip through physical inventory by scanning barcodes - Scan barcodes in batches with our optional Physical Inventory Scanner. This handheld, battery-operated scanner goes wherever you keep your merchandise - even off-site. Bring it back to its cradle, and it updates your Point of Sale inventory records instantly. For items without barcodes you can print your own barcode labels right from the software.
- Track inventory details with five customizable fields - Track important information about each inventory item right where you need it in 5 customizable inventory fields. Assign labels to each field, such as minimum order quantity, material, or any other information that can save you a phone call or a trip to the file cabinet.
- Create and e-mail purchase orders automatically -
Email purchase orders as PDF files7 directly from Point of Sale - no printing, faxing, mailing or waiting! Set minimum inventory levels for each item. When inventory reaches that level, Point of Sale automatically suggests creating a purchase order. And you can generate purchase orders with one click.
- Track multiple units of measure - Point of Sale tracks the price per quantity of items you buy and sell, even if you buy and sell in different units of measure. For example, if you buy dog food in 50-pound bags from your vendor, but sell it to customers in 5-pound bags, Point of Sale will present the right price/quantity at the right time, while keeping your records accurate and up to date.
- Track layaways and sales orders - Let customers pay for big-ticket items over time, and track their incremental payments. Create sales orders to track orders that aren't yet paid for, such as backorders or special orders, without impacting your books.
- Track inventory assemblies, kits, and items sold as groups - Combine inventory items together and track the group as its own inventory item. It's perfect for tracking kits you assemble for sale, such as gift baskets. You can also track items sold as a group. For instance, you can bundle tennis shorts and tops and a special price, and track the shorts, the tops, and the bundle separately
- Track serial numbers - Track serial numbers of the items you sell, along with your inventory. Keep all your records in one place.
- Build a web store that connects to your inventory in QuickBooks Point of Sale - Now, you can build a web store that seamlessly shares online sales, inventory, customer, and payment information with your QuickBooks Point of Sale system.
Ring Up Sales Faster
- Barcode scanning saves time and reduces errors - Use our Bar Code Scanner to record items in sales receipts instantly--your inventory is automatically updated when the sale is completed. With Point of Sale, you can create barcoded tags for everything you sell, ensuring you ring up the correct item and price--and keep your inventory up to date.
- Process credit and debit card sales automatically - Authorize credit card and PIN debit card purchases automatically--and collect tips on credit payments-as you ring up sales. All you need is QuickBooks Point of Sale and a QuickBooks POS Merchant Service Account. 1 It's the only credit and debit card processing service that lets you record and authorize transactions in QuickBooks Point of Sale with a single swipe--no need to re-key data. Yet it's priced competitively with other merchant services that don't offer this advantage.
- Gift cards can bring you new and repeat business - Bring new and repeat customers into your store as they buy and redeem gift cards. QuickBooks Point of Sale Gift Card Service 2 lets you offer this convenience without the hassles and risks of paper certificates. Just swipe the card through your Credit Card Reader, then enter the value. To redeem, swipe the card, then ring up a sale, and the balance is decreased automatically.
- Track sales commissions - Accurately calculate commissions right in POS! Enter commission rates by department, items, etc., and the software automatically tracks sales transactions entered by each associate and calculates the correct commissions.
Provide Great Customer Service
- Track customer information that matters - By tracking your customers' email and shipping addresses, you have what you need to let them know about upcoming sales or new inventory from their preferred manufacturers.
- See a complete purchase history with each sale - Enter your customers' credit card numbers or names as you ring up sales, and see their complete purchasing histories and any additional information you've captured.
- Easily communicate with customers - Quickly generate letters to your customer and vendors! QuickBooks Point of Sale integrates with Microsoft Word 7 so you can automatically create letters (from standard and custom templates) that are tied to customer orders, former receipts, purchase orders, vendors and more. Plus, you can also send letters to a pre-defined set of customers, for example your best customers, or those customers who have ordered over a certain amount from you.
- Create mailing lists and labels - Filter your customer lists on selected criteria, such as zipcode, type of merchandise purchased or dollar amount spent, to create mailing lists for targeted mail campaigns. You can even create email mailing lists!
Start Fast and Get Help When You Need It
- Answer a few simple questions - QuickBooks Point of Sale is so easy to set up that many retailers start ringing up sales the first day. Just answer a few simple questions about you're business, enter your inventory, and you're ready to go.
- Import items and customers from Microsoft Excel - Import all of your customers, vendors and inventory items in one quick step from QuickBooks financial software 3 or Microsoft Excel 3 . Save hours of typing each entry by hand.
- Learn by following examples in the practice file - Have a question about a tricky transaction? Go into the practice file to see how it's done. We load this file with three months of sample data for an imaginary retailer. You'll find all types of transactions and situations to use as models for handling your own.
- You can also use the file to train new employees without putting your own data at risk.
- Tutorials help you understand quickly - Get up to speed fast with interactive, onscreen video tutorials that walk you through basic tasks such as accepting returns, creating sales receipts, and more.
- FREE support for 30 days from registration - Get Free help with your QuickBooks Point of Sale and Financial Software questions for 30 days after you register your software. Submit your question online and a support agent will e-mail or call you back. 5
- Adobe Flash Player included - QuickBooks Point of Sale includes Adobe Flash Player for quick viewing of video tutorials.
Transfer sales data to QuickBooks financial software
You can use QuickBooks Point of Sale all by itself. But team it with QuickBooks financial software, and you can save time and reduce the risk of errors when performing financial accounting tasks.4 When you use QuickBooks Point of Sale with QuickBooks Financial Software, the two programs work together to handle your business end-to-end--from managing inventory and ringing up sales to tracking finances and running reports.
Easy setup and fast data exchange
The first time you connect QuickBooks Point of Sale to QuickBooks financial software, the QuickBooks Connection Wizard walks you through getting everything set up correctly. When the two programs are connected, you can transfer inventory and sales data from your store to your back office with the click of a button!
NEW! Send time cards to QuickBooks financial software
Simplify your payroll process by transferring your employee time cards to QuickBooks Financial Software. You can make any changes to the data you need (such as assigning overtime or making corrections)
See Where You Stand on Sales, Inventory, and More
- See your most important business information in one customizable view - The dashboard gives you access to key business metrics at a glance--all on one screen. Now you can customize the dashboard to only show the information you're interested in. You can add, remove or modify reports; even change the layout and add additional pages.
- Run reports quickly and easily - Get the facts you need to make smarter buying decisions. Pre-designed report templates let you see what's selling and what's not. You can see levels of any or all inventory items and sort any way you like. Check sales by day, item, employee and payment type. And after customizing reports just the way you want them, you can "memorize" and recall them at any time. You can also add them to your Point of Sale "dashboard," so you can see your key business metrics at a glance. Point of Sale always reports the latest data.
- Graph report data to get the big picture - Graph your report data to visually see where you stand on sales, inventory, and more. Click any report figure to go down one level. Click again to go deeper, all the way down to individual transactions. Use QuickZoom to see the details behind the numbers in your reports! Click any figure to go down one level and get more information. Click again to go deeper, all the way down to individual transactions.
- Customize views to see just what you want - Display items that vary only by style, size or color in a convenient grid format rather than as separate items. You'll see at-a-glance exactly what you have.
- See ratings and trends for items and customers- See which items are selling the most now, and whether or not an item's sales have been increasing or decreasing over time. This helps focus your attention to the areas of your business that need it most. Customer ratings show your best customers at a glance, enabling you to customize service for your most valuable patrons.
Customize Everything from Price Tags to Reports
- Create custom price tags, receipts, and more, without starting from scratch - Start with built-in templates for price tags, receipts, order forms, and reports, and "tweak" them with the Document Designer until they're just right for your store. Print them on your standard PC printer, 40-column receipt printer or tag printer
- Customize up to 7 fields each for vendors and customers, 5 for items - Custom-label up to 7 fields for vendors and customers, and 5 fields for items, to track the details you need. You can even include the information in reports.
- Customize views to see just what you want - Add, remove, resize or rearrange the columns in any list view to see customer, vendor, item and inventory information just the way you want it.
- Customize your pricing to boost sales - Price your products to move them out the door! QuickBooks Point of Sale Pro 7.0 accurately handles special pricing, such as "twofers" and "threefers".
- Restrict access to protect your data - Give employees access to the information and functions they need, without giving away the store. Point of Sale lets you set password protections that allow employees to ring up sales but not access or alter critical data.
Manage up to 10 stores from one location
- Manage information for up to 10 stores from one location. With Point of Sale Pro Multi-Store, you'll know at a glance how each store - as well as your company as a whole - is doing.
- Each store tracks sales, customer information, receipts of merchandise, and merchandise transferred to other stores and sends this information to the "headquarters" store via email or CD. The headquarters store runs company-wide reports, controls inventory and issues purchase orders. And all stores are kept up-to-date with current information of inventories at other locations.
- Get more detailed reports - It's easy to compare performance across store locations, with multi-store reports. And, if you use QuickBooks Financial Software, you can use Class tracking to get a more detailed financial picture of each store.
- NEW! Schedule your store data exchange - Now you can schedule to exchange data between stores every day, automatically! Maintain accurate, up-to-date information at headquarters to help you make the right purchasing plans, pricing decisions, and bookkeeping entries.
Specifications / System Requirements
Version 7.0 Language(s) English Distribution Media DVD-ROM Package Type Retail Boxed Package License Pricing Standard License Type Complete Package License Quantity 1 User System Requirements: Operating System Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista Min CPU 1.8 GHz processor Min HDD 1 GB Min RAM 512 MB (1 GB recommended) Peripheral Devices CD- or DVD-ROM drive Other Software Requirements Internet connection or modem required
Recommended System Requirements
- At least a 2.0 GHz processor
- At least 512 MB of RAM (1 GB if running Windows Vista) for a single user
- At least 1GB of RAM for multiple, concurrent users.
- 1 GB of disk space (additional space required for data files)
Minimum System Requirements
- At least a 1.8GHz processor
- At least 256MB of RAM (512 MB if running Windows Vista) for a single user
- At least 512MB of RAM (1 GB if running Windows Vista) for multiple, concurrent users.
- 1 GB of disk space (additional space required for data files)
Disk Space Requirements for Addtional Software
- 70 MB for Internet Explorer 6.0 (provided on POS CD)
- 50 MB for Microsoft .NET 2.0 Framework (provided on POS CD)
- 4 MB for Adobe Flash Player 9 (provided on POS CD)
- Notes: Disk space requirements do not include company data files. If your company data file is very large or includes item pictures, you may need more disk space.
- Financial software integration requires:
- QuickBooks Pro or Premier Editions 2005, 2006, 2007, or 2008; or QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions Version 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, or 8.0
- Data import/export and Microsoft Office integration requires:
- Microsoft Excel 2000, 2002, 2003, or 2007
- Microsoft Word 2000, 2002, 2003, or 2007
- Integration with other services sold separately.
Multi-User & Multi-Store Configuration
- Multi-user (2-10 workstations in one store) is optimized for Windows Server 2003/windows Server 2008 client-server networks client-server networks, and Windows XP/Vista1 peer-to-peer networks.
- In either a multi-user or multi-store configuration, each workstation concurrently running Point of Sale must have a separately purchased user license, and every copy of Point of Sale must be the same version and level.
QuickBooks Point of Sale Merchant Service
- Optional fee-based service, additional terms & conditions apply
- Requires a merchant account through QuickBooks POS Merchant Service, provided by Innovative Merchant Solutions, LLC. Application approval and fees apply. Details available at www.quickbooksmerchantservice.com/posms.
- Credit card reader and printer required for credit and debit transactions. PIN pad required for debit transactions.
- Internet connection or modem required.
QuickBooks Point of Sale Gift Card Service
- Requires a gift card account through QuickBooks POS Gift Card Service, provided by Innovative Merchant Solutions, LLC. Application approval and fees apply. Details available at www.quickbooksms.com/posgcs.
Hardware System Requirements
- Point of Sale Hardware Bundle: 3 USB ports, with cash drawer plugged into receipt printer
- Receipt Printer: 1 USB port
- Credit Card Reader: 1 USB port
- Bar Code Scanner: 1 USB port
- Tag Printer: 1 USB port
- Pole Display: 1 USB port
- PIN Debit Pad: 1 USB port
- PIN Pad with Integrated Card Reader: 1 USB port
- Physical Inventory Scanner: 1 USB port
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.