Intuit QuickBooks POS 7.0 Basic (Hardware Bundle)
- Platform: Windows
- Manufacturer: Intuit
- Type: Retail Boxed, Full Edition
- MPN: 403707
- Stock Code: 144283
- More: QuickBooks POS 7
- Availability: SOLD OUT
QuickBooks Point of Sale Basic 7.0 turns any PC into a cash register that does what no ordinary cash register can do: It automatically keeps track of your inventory and customers while you ring up sales. It helps you serve your customers faster and offer more personalized service. And it gives you the information you need to make better purchasing decisions and boost your bottom line.
QuickBooks Point of Sale Basic Key Features:
Track Inventory Automatically as You Ring Up Sales
- Track inventory accurately and effortlessly - Record each shipment of merchandise you receive in your store, and Point of Sale automatically adjusts inventory figures with each sale or return, so you can keep the items your customers want on-hand without overstocking.
- See what's moving, what's low, what's on-order - Improve your cash flow by purchasing the right merchandise in the right quantities at the right time. See inventory levels for each item as you ring it up. Run reports with one click that show what you've got, what's hot, and what you need to reorder.
Ring Up Sales Faster
- Barcode scanning saves time and reduces errors - Use our Bar Code Scanner to record items in sales receipts instantly--your inventory is automatically updated when the sale is completed. With Point of Sale, you can create barcoded tags for everything you sell, ensuring you ring up the correct item and price--and keep your inventory up to date.
- Process credit and debit card sales automatically - Authorize credit card and PIN debit card purchases automatically--and collect tips on credit payments-as you ring up sales. All you need is QuickBooks Point of Sale and a QuickBooks POS Merchant Service Account. 1 It's the only credit and debit card processing service that lets you record and authorize transactions in QuickBooks Point of Sale with a single swipe--no need to re-key data. Yet it's priced competitively with other merchant services that don't offer this advantage.
- Gift cards can bring you new and repeat business - Bring new and repeat customers into your store as they buy and redeem gift cards. QuickBooks Point of Sale Gift Card Service 2 lets you offer this convenience without the hassles and risks of paper certificates. Just swipe the card through your Credit Card Reader, then enter the value. To redeem, swipe the card, then ring up a sale, and the balance is decreased automatically.
Provide Great Customer Service
- Track customer information that matters - By tracking your customers' email and shipping addresses, you have what you need to let them know about upcoming sales or new inventory from their preferred manufacturers.
- See a complete purchase history with each sale - Enter your customers' credit card numbers or names as you ring up sales, and see their complete purchasing histories and any additional information you've captured.
- Easily communicate with customers - Quickly generate letters to your customer and vendors! QuickBooks Point of Sale integrates with Microsoft Word 7 so you can automatically create letters (from standard and custom templates) that are tied to customer orders, former receipts, purchase orders, vendors and more. Plus, you can also send letters to a pre-defined set of customers, for example your best customers, or those customers who have ordered over a certain amount from you.
Start Fast and Get Help When You Need It
- Answer a few simple questions - QuickBooks Point of Sale is so easy to set up that many retailers start ringing up sales the first day. Just answer a few simple questions about you're business, enter your inventory, and you're ready to go.
- Import items and customers from Microsoft Excel - Import all of your customers, vendors and inventory items in one quick step from QuickBooks financial software 3 or Microsoft Excel 3 . Save hours of typing each entry by hand.
- Learn by following examples in the practice file - Have a question about a tricky transaction? Go into the practice file to see how it's done. We load this file with three months of sample data for an imaginary retailer. You'll find all types of transactions and situations to use as models for handling your own.
- You can also use the file to train new employees without putting your own data at risk.
- Tutorials help you understand quickly - Get up to speed fast with interactive, onscreen video tutorials that walk you through basic tasks such as accepting returns, creating sales receipts, and more.
- FREE support for 30 days from registration - Get Free help with your QuickBooks Point of Sale and Financial Software questions for 30 days after you register your software. Submit your question online and a support agent will e-mail or call you back. 5
- Adobe Flash Player included - QuickBooks Point of Sale includes Adobe Flash Player for quick viewing of video tutorials. 8
Transfer sales data to QuickBooks financial software
You can use QuickBooks Point of Sale all by itself. But team it with QuickBooks financial software, and you can save time and reduce the risk of errors when performing financial accounting tasks.4 When you use QuickBooks Point of Sale with QuickBooks Financial Software, the two programs work together to handle your business end-to-end--from managing inventory and ringing up sales to tracking finances and running reports.
Easy setup and fast data exchange
The first time you connect QuickBooks Point of Sale to QuickBooks financial software, the QuickBooks Connection Wizard walks you through getting everything set up correctly. When the two programs are connected, you can transfer inventory and sales data from your store to your back office with the click of a button!
Instantly See Where You Stand on Sales, Inventory, and More
- See your most important business information in one customizable view - The dashboard gives you access to key business metrics at a glance--all on one screen. Now you can customize the dashboard to only show the information you're interested in. You can add, remove or modify reports; even change the layout and add additional pages.
- Run reports quickly and easily - Get the facts you need to make smarter buying decisions. Pre-designed report templates let you see what's selling and what's not. You can see levels of any or all inventory items and sort any way you like. Check sales by day, item, employee and payment type. And after customizing reports just the way you want them, you can "memorize" and recall them at any time. You can also add them to your Point of Sale "dashboard," so you can see your key business metrics at a glance. Point of Sale always reports the latest data.
- Graph report data to get the big picture - Graph your report data to visually see where you stand on sales, inventory, and more. Click any report figure to go down one level. Click again to go deeper, all the way down to individual transactions. Use QuickZoom to see the details behind the numbers in your reports! Click any figure to go down one level and get more information. Click again to go deeper, all the way down to individual transactions.
- Customize views to see just what you want - Add, remove, resize or rearrange the columns in any list view to see customer, vendor, item and inventory information just the way you want it.
- Restrict access to protect your data - Give employees access to the information and functions they need, without giving away the store. Point of Sale lets you set password protections that allow employees to ring up sales but not access or alter critical data.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista|
|Min CPU||1.8 GHz processor|
|Min HDD||1 GB|
|Min RAM||512 MB (1 GB recommended)|
|Peripheral Devices||CD- or DVD-ROM drive|
|Other Software Requirements||Internet connection or modem required|
Recommended System Requirements
- At least a 2.0 GHz processor
- At least 512 MB of RAM (1 GB if running Windows Vista) for a single user
- At least 1GB of RAM for multiple, concurrent users.
- 1 GB of disk space (additional space required for data files)
Minimum System Requirements
- At least a 1.8GHz processor
- At least 256MB of RAM (512 MB if running Windows Vista) for a single user
- At least 512MB of RAM (1 GB if running Windows Vista) for multiple, concurrent users.
- 1 GB of disk space (additional space required for data files)
Disk Space Requirements for Addtional Software
- 70 MB for Internet Explorer 6.0 (provided on POS CD)
- 50 MB for Microsoft .NET 2.0 Framework (provided on POS CD)
- 4 MB for Adobe Flash Player 9 (provided on POS CD)
- Notes: Disk space requirements do not include company data files. If your company data file is very large or includes item pictures, you may need more disk space.
- Financial software integration requires:
- QuickBooks Pro or Premier Editions 2005, 2006, 2007, or 2008; or QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions Version 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, or 8.0
- Data import/export and Microsoft Office integration requires:
- Microsoft Excel 2000, 2002, 2003, or 2007
- Microsoft Word 2000, 2002, 2003, or 2007
- Integration with other services sold separately.
Multi-User & Multi-Store Configuration
- Multi-user (2-10 workstations in one store) is optimized for Windows Server 2003/windows Server 2008 client-server networks client-server networks, and Windows XP/Vista1 peer-to-peer networks.
- In either a multi-user or multi-store configuration, each workstation concurrently running Point of Sale must have a separately purchased user license, and every copy of Point of Sale must be the same version and level.
QuickBooks Point of Sale Merchant Service
- Optional fee-based service, additional terms & conditions apply
- Requires a merchant account through QuickBooks POS Merchant Service, provided by Innovative Merchant Solutions, LLC. Application approval and fees apply. Details available at www.quickbooksmerchantservice.com/posms.
- Credit card reader and printer required for credit and debit transactions. PIN pad required for debit transactions.
- Internet connection or modem required.
Hardware System Requirements
- Point of Sale Hardware Bundle: 3 USB ports, with cash drawer plugged into receipt printer
- Receipt Printer: 1 USB port
- Credit Card Reader: 1 USB port
- Bar Code Scanner: 1 USB port
- Tag Printer: 1 USB port
- Pole Display: 1 USB port
- PIN Debit Pad: 1 USB port
- PIN Pad with Integrated Card Reader: 1 USB port
- Physical Inventory Scanner: 1 USB port
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.