Intuit QuickBooks Credit Card Processing Kit 4.0
Improve cash flow and reduce accounts receivable by accepting credit card payments right in your QuickBooks software. It's easy since everything is built into QuickBooks allowing you to accept credit cards in the same screens you already use. You can also e-mail invoices to your customers and enable them to pay you online with their credit card--and you get notified when they pay.
QuickBooks Credit Card Processing Kit is the low-cost, easy way to get paid. Accept all major credit cards using your computer.
Accepting credit cards has never been easier.
- Process Credit Cards - Enter payment data into the Payment screen. Simply click the box titled "Process Credit Card When Saving" to charge your customer's credit card. You can also record and process credit card transactions through the Sales Receipts screens in a similar method.
- Verify Credit Card Information - After entering the amount of the sale on the Payment screen, you will be prompted to enter your customer's credit card information. Once this is done, simply click Submit and the credit card will be processed.
- Face-to-face - If you do face-to-face transactions, use our card reader. Credit Card data will be automatically transmitted to the Credit Card Processing Kit and you can take advantage of our low 1.79% card-swiped rate.
- After the Card is Processed
- Each business day, your transactions are sent to QuickBooks Merchant Services for processing.
- Usually within two to three business days, the funds will be released and deposited into your bank account. Transaction fees are debited at this time.
- Each month, you will receive a statement with your account activity.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Low Cost -
- No set up fees
- No monthly minimum payments
- Only $14.95 per month
- No terminals to lease/purchase
- No long-term contracts or commitments
- Accept payments anytime, anywhere * - Process transactions from your PC Internet connection or call for a voice authorization.
- Accept all major credit cards - Including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club/Carte Blanche, and JCB
- Technical support - LIVE support, available 24/7/365! * Have question? Call us anytime at 1-800-558-9558. We'll walk you through the process step by step.
- Money back guarantee - Money-back Satisfaction Guarantee: If you're not satisfied, return it within 60 days of purchase with your dated receipt for a full refund of the purchase price.
- Billing/tracking capability - Bill your customers regularly and track payments.
* Subject to occasional downtime due to systems and server maintenance.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Windows XP/Vista|
|Min CPU||IBM Compatible 500 MHz Intel Pentium II (or equivalent)|
|Min HDD||1 GB|
|Min RAM||256 MB (512 MB recommended)|
|Min Screen Requirements||1024x768|
|Peripheral Devices||CD- or DVD-ROM drive; mouse & keyboard|
|Other Software Requirements||Sound card and speakers recommended|
- 500 MHz Intel Pentium (or equivalent)
- Microsoft Windows XP/Vista
- 256 MB (512 MB recommended)
- 1 GB for QuickBooks installation. Additional space required for data files.
- Optimized for 1024x768, supports 800x600 with small fonts
- 2X CD-ROM
- 56Kbps or higher
- Sound card and speakers recommended
- Any printer supported by Windows XP/Vista
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.