Intuit QuickBooks 2013 Premier Nonprofit
- Platform: Windows
- Manufacturer: Intuit
- Type: Retail Boxed, Full Edition
- MPN: 419253
- Stock Code: 146387
- More: Intuit QuickBooks 2013 Premier
- Availability: Call For Availability
Intuit QuickBooks 2013 Premier Nonprofit allow you to track Balance Sheet by class, create end-of-year donation statements or Form 990 (Statement of Functional Expenses) and show financial accountability to your Board of Directors.
What's New in QuickBooks Premier 2013
The latest version of QuickBooks Premier features a refined layout, simplified navigation, and other improvements to help you do more with QuickBooks.
IMPROVED! Find what you need with improved readability and customizable navigation
Get the information you need more easily. Larger fonts and a refined color scheme improve readability to help you focus on the task at hand. The new, customizable left navigation bar provides easy access to your open windows and most common tasks.
IMPROVED! Accomplish key tasks with the Ribbon tool bar and simplified layout
Invoices, Estimates, Sales Receipts, and other forms now have a simplified layout for better access to actions previously hidden or requiring several clicks to execute. The new Ribbon format makes finding the actions you need faster and easier.
IMPROVED! Customize contact information fields in the Customer, Vendor, Employee Centers
Expanded contact information fields are now more customizable, allowing up to 8 contact fields and multiple notes per contact. New tab functionality enables you to view transactions, contacts, to-do's, and notes on the same page.
IMPROVED! Do more with add-on applications
Extend the use of your QuickBooks with add-on applications and money-saving features right in QuickBooks (additional purchase may be required).
Track your Balance Sheet by Class
Whether your company has several programs or locations, you can now track the data separately within a single, easy to access report.
Create end-of-year donation statements
See who your biggest donors are and track their contributions.
Create Form 990 (Statement of Functional Expenses)
Identify your expenses for presentation to your board, major donors, and the IRS.
Demonstrate financial accountability to your Board of Directors with the Statement of Financial Income & Expense
Easily show how much money came in, and how it was spent.
Run donor contribution summary reports
Track each donor's contribution totals as needed.
Import a Non-Profit Chart of Accounts
Easily create a unified chart of accounts based on the filing requirements of Form 990.
Track budgets and finances by program
Follow contributions versus budgeted amount for each program.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Windows 7 (all editions, 32 or 64-bit), Windows Vista (SP2 or later)(all editions, 32 or 64-bit), Windows XP (SP2 or later)(all editions, 32 or 64-bit), Windows Small Business Server 2008/2011/2012, Windows Server 2008/2008 R2 and Windows Server 2003(32 or 64-bit)|
|Min CPU||2.0 GHz processor; 2.4 GHz recommended|
|Min HDD||2.5 GB of disk space (additional space required for data files)|
|Min RAM||1 GB RAM for single user, 2 GB RAM recommended for multiple users|
|Min Screen Requirements||1024 x 768 screen resolution or higher with up to 1 Extended monitor|
|Peripheral Devices||CD or DVD-ROM drive|
Operating systems supported
- Windows 7, all editions including 64-bit, natively installed
- Windows Vista (SP2 or later), all editions including 64-bit, natively installed
- Windows XP (SP2 or later),all editions including 64-bit, natively installed
- Windows Small Business Server 2012, Windows Small Business Server 2011, Small Business Server 2008
- Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2003,including 64-bit, natively installed
- Windows: natively installed Windows 7 (SP1)or Vista with UAC on, XP (SP2 or later), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 - Terminal Server Config., Windows Server 2003, Windows Small Business Server 2012, Windows Small Business Server 2011, and Windows Small Business Server 2008
Note: Windows Home Server Edition is not supported.
- Linux: When using an Enterprise Solutions Database Server-only installation: natively installed OpenSUSE 12.2, Fedora 17, Red Hat Enterprise 6.2.
Hardware and operating system requirements (client and server)
- 2.0 GHz processor; 2.4 GHz recommended
- 1 GB RAM for single user, 2 GB RAM recommended for multiple users
- 4x CD-ROM drive required for CD installations
- Display optimized for 1024 x 768 screen resolution or higher with up to 1 Extended monitor
- U.S. version of only
- Regional Settings are supported when set to English (United States) with keyboard setting to U.S. only
- Natively installed
- Disk space requirements:
- 2.5 GB of disk space (additional space required for data files)
- Additional software: 250 MB for Microsoft .NET 4.0 Runtime, provided on the QuickBooks CD
- Additional requirements for Intuit Data Protect in QuickBooks Connected Services offerings
- Require minimum 2.0 GB Ram
- Twice the size of the largest File set to back up + 100MB or twice the size to restore. The space is only required from the work folder LocalApplicationData+”Intuit\Intuit Data Protect"
RAM requirements for Microsoft Terminal Services
Important: Terminal services is only supported with QuickBooks Enterprise.
- Terminal Server cannot be communications server, print server or modem server
- Memory Requirements:
- 5 users: 2-3 GB
- 10 users: 3-4 GB
- 15 users: 4-6 GB
- 20 users: 6-8 GB
QuickBooks is capable of integrating with hundreds of third-party applications. The following integrations are provided with QuickBooks; additional RAM will enhance the use of these features. See Intuit Marketplace for the most up-to-date list.
- Microsoft Office:
- Office 2010 (including Outlook 2010) both on 32 and 64 bit.
- Preparing letters requires Microsoft Word 2010, 2007, or 2003.
- Exporting reports requires Microsoft Excel 2010, 2007, or 2003.
- Contact Synchronization with Microsoft Outlook requires Outlook 2010, 2007, or 2003.
- Synchronization with Outlook requires QuickBooks Contact Sync for Outlook (the download is available at no charge).
Contact Sync does not work with the Microsoft Business Contact Manager Outlook plug-in. If a sync is performed, duplicate records could result
- QuickBooks Point of Sale 2013 (V11.0), V10.0, V9.0, and V8.0.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader: Business Planner functionality and viewing forms requires Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or later.
- Payroll and other online features and services requires Internet access with at least a 56 Kbps connection speed (DSL or cable modem recommended).
- TurboTax 2012 (Personal and Business).
- Lacerte 2012 and 2011.
- Pro-Series tax years 2012 and 2011.
- QuickBooks for Mac 2013.
- Gmail, Yahoo Email, Outlook Express/Windows Mail, and Thunderbird
Firewall and antivirus software compatibility
QuickBooks 2013 has been tested with the following firewall and antivirus products.
Note: In some cases, it may be necessary to adjust settings in these products to ensure the best possible performance with QuickBooks.
- Windows 7 Firewall (all editions)
- Windows Vista Firewall (all editions)
- Windows XP Firewall (all editions)
- Symantec Norton AntiVirus, Internet Security, Norton 360
- McAfee VirusScan Plus, Internet Security, Total Protection
- Trend Micro PC-cillin Internet Security
Note: QuickBooks will work with systems running RAID (Redundant Array of Inexpensive Disks) but this is not recommended because performance issues may cause QuickBooks to operate slowly.
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.