Equisys Zetafax 6 300 Users
- Platform: Windows
- Manufacturer: Equisys
- Type: Retail Boxed, Full Edition
- MPN: EQZF60-208
- Stock Code: 123069
- More: Equisys Zetafax 6 300 Users
- Availability: SOLD OUT
Zetafax is network fax software that will revolutionize the way you fax. Send and receive faxes directly from your PC! Zetafax has proven its reliability as a corporate fax server. Now with an international profile, it is a top LAN fax software package, with over 20,000 users. It's easy and efficient. You can send faxes electronically to any Group III fax machine, or fax directly from Maximizer. It saves your company's time and money - there will be no more need for anyone to wait by the fax machine.
Zetafax now fully supports the latest productivity suite from Microsoft. Take advantage of tight integration with Word, Excel and PowerPoint 2002 using key features such as 'one click faxing' and multi-doc faxing. Send faxes from Outlook 2002 using the Zetafax Outlook forms, enabling user experience similar with the Zetafax client.
Zetafax can also be used to send text messages from the desktop, making it ideal for instant communications to customers and employees. Zetafax offers your company significant time savings over conventional fax methods. A rich range of features for both users and administrators contribute to fast, easy and cost effective faxing either in the office or on the road. With the SMS add-on feature, and the ability to fax from virtually any application, Zetafax brings together all your fax, email and text communications in one place.Cost savings
- Time and labor: Faxes are sent to and from employee PCs at the desktop - 80% quicker than via a fax machine.
- Line rental: costs can be reduced by centralising telephone and fax hardware on a single PC. The Zetafax Server supports multiple telephone lines.
- Stationery and consumables: Requirements for paper and fax toner are reduced because Zetafax sends and delivers directly to and from desktop PCs.
- Fax usage: Determine which network users can send faxes, where and when.
- Call costs: As fax usage grows through use of intelligent fax boards and multiple fax lines as you add more users.
- Multiple or distributed sites: The Zetafax Least Cost Routing module lets you send faxes cheaply using the Internet.
Supports from a minimum of 5 users to unlimited users - for any size of organization.
Fast installation and configuration
Includes installation and configuration wizard.
Fax as easy as email
Included Zetafax Email Gateway integrates faxing with Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Domino and SMTP email systems.
Faster, more efficient faxing
Saves the physical effort of walking to the fax machine to pick up or send a fax. Saves receptionists and secretaries the trouble of distributing from a central point.
Provides complete software solution for network faxing.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||300 Users|
|Operating System||Windows 98/ME/NT 4.0 SP6/2000/XP|
|Min CPU||Pentium 300 MHz|
|Min HDD||200 MB|
|Min RAM||128 MB|
|Peripheral Devices||CD-ROM drive; Fax modem, Active ISDN Controller or Intelligent Fax Board|
- Windows Server 2003 fax server: 550MHz Pentium PC or faster, 256MB RAM, fax modem, active ISDN controller or intelligent fax board
- Windows 2000 fax server: 300MHz Pentium PC or faster, 128MB RAM, fax modem, active ISDN controller or intelligent fax board
- Windows NT 4.0 fax server: Pentium PC or faster, 64MB RAM, fax modem, active ISDN controller or intelligent fax board
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional fax server: 300MHz Pentium PC or faster, 128MB RAM, fax modem
- Microsoft Small Business Server 2000: Pentium PC or faster, 256MB RAM, fax modem, active ISDN controller or intelligent fax board
- Fax client: Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000, Windows NT 4.0, Windows XP Professional and Windows 95/98
- A Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000, Windows NT or dedicated fax server is recommended for over 25 users or multiple fax lines or when using the email gateway
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.