Corel VideoStudio Pro X5
Corel VideoStudio Pro X5 is an all-in-one video editor that brings together creative editing, advanced effects, screen recording, interactive web video and total disc authoring. Ultra-fast and packed with intuitive tools, it lets you create everything from family movies and slideshows, to fun stop motion animations, and screen recordings of presentations, tutorials and more. Get creative with advanced compositing and stellar creative effects. Tap into the full power of your multi-core processor with unprecedented speed. And share everywhere with native HTML5 video support, and enhanced DVD and Blu-ray authoring.
Fast & easy HD video
Get started faster with Instant Projects and templates - and finish faster thanks to high-speed rendering and support for GPU and multi-core processing.
Advanced visual effects
Be more creative with 21 multimedia editing tracks, support for multi-layer graphics and advanced drag-and-drop visual effects.
Complete screen recording
Make a video featuring anything you do on your desktop, including slideshows, tutorials, product demos, game recordings, how-to videos and more.
Create interactive online video and quickly burn pro-quality discs, complete with menus, titles and transitions.
NEW! Screen recording
Create screen recordings for less than one-third of the cost of the leading screen recording software. Record slideshows, tutorials, product demonstrations, gameplay, how-to videos and more directly from your screen in one easy-capture interface.
NEW! HTML5 support
Create interactive video with onscreen graphics, integrated hyperlinks and titles directly in VideoStudio Pro X5 thanks to built-in HTML5 support and HTML5 Instant Projects.
Enhanced! Faster performance
Harness the full power of your PC with GPU and multi-core acceleration. VideoStudio Pro X5 runs more processes simultaneously for faster rendering than ever.
NEW! Import multi-layer graphics
Support for Corel PaintShop Pro layers means you can now import individual layers of a multi-layer image file on to individual tracks, so you can layer clips to create effects that wow your audience.
NEW! Template library
Drag a template directly from the library to the Timeline to jumpstart your production. Make your own templates, download them from the Corel Guide or from the free PhotoVideoLife.com community (English only).
Enhanced! Workspace scalability
Now you can scale VideoStudio Pro X5 on the main screen. Undock, drag and place your interface any way you want.
Enhanced! DVD authoring
Dramatic improvements in DVD and Blu-ray authoring in VideoStudio Pro X5 mean you can edit and create DVD subtitles to show or hide, burn from an ISO disc image and more.
Enhanced! Download and trade templates, plus get free tutorials
Sign in to the enhanced Corel Guide to download movie templates, free tutorial content, graphics and much more. Plus, PhotoVideoLife.com offers a blog and free template trading, along with affordable premium templates and effects.
Enhanced! Support for more cameras
VideoStudio Pro X5 works with your footage from a huge variety of cameras, from camcorders to mobile phones, to iPod and iPad, and advanced HD cameras. This version includes 3D camcorder support, along with support for Canon DSLRs that shoot stop motion. VideoStudio Pro X5 also supports the frame rates found in newer HD camcorders, so you can edit in 50 or 60fps mode, which is ideal for higher quality and slow motion effects in sports footage.
NEW! 21 multimedia tracks
Make content-rich videos with 21 tracks for media, graphics and titles. Plus, use new Track Visibility controls to hide or show tracks when editing or outputting, which is especially useful for adding subtitles in multiple languages.
More ways to make video easy
NEW! Template library
Choose from a variety of Instant Projects, drop in your content and make a movie in minutes!
NEW! Share templates online
Download and share templates through the free PhotoVideoLife.com community (English only).
Let the step-by-step interface guide you as your work.
Unlock, drag and place your interface any way you want.
Drag your media and graphics onto the Timeline, then add effects, transitions and more. Reveal or hide tracks, zoom in and out, or customize the Timeline.
Express yourself in video
NEW! Multi-layer graphics
Create stunning effects by importing image layers from Corel PaintShop Pro onto individual tracks.
NEW! Now with 21 tracks
Make content-rich video productions with 21 tracks for media, graphics and titles.
Accelerate your footage to create unique effects.
Stop motion animation
Have fun creating animated movies featuring people, toys or objects.
Combine with your green screen to shoot subjects in front of one background, then place them in another setting.
NEW! Complete screen recording
Record your screen
Capture and share slideshows, presentations, product demos, gameplay or tutorials.
Get your video onto the web fast with integrated export to YouTub, Facebook and Flickr, or build your own website via HTML5.
Trim video and add transitions, text and graphics to create a professional screencast.
Use the comprehensive disc authoring tools to put your screencast on DVD or Blu-ray, complete with onscreen graphics, menus, titles and subtitles.
NEW! HTML5 authoring
Create interactive content for websites and online videos with integrated hyperlinks, onscreen graphics and titles using this new web standard.
Easy online sharing
Quickly upload your video to YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, Flickr or other sites.
Copy, convert and burn
Import a large variety of video formats - from disc, device or file - and convert, resize or edit with widely customizable, high-speed transcoding.
DVD and Blu-ray authoring
Edit and create titles and subtitles, burn from ISO disc image and more thanks to advanced disc authoring tools.
Show on devices
Share your movies on iPad, iPhone, PSP and other mobile devices.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP with latest service packs installed (32-bit or 64-bit editions)|
|Min CPU||Intel Core Duo 1.83 GHz, AMD Dual-Core 2.0 GHz (multi-core processor recommended)|
|Min HDD||3 GB of free hard drive space|
|Min RAM||2 GB RAM (4 GB or higher recommended)|
|Min Screen Requirements||1024 x 768|
|Peripheral Devices||128 MB VGA VRAM or higher (1 GB or higher recommended); Windows-compatible sound card; DVD-ROM drive for installation; Recordable Blu-ray drive|
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP with latest service packs installed (32-bit or 64-bit editions)
- Intel Core Duo 1.83 GHz, AMD Dual-Core 2.0 GHz (multi-core processor recommended)
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB or higher recommended)
- 128 MB VGA VRAM or higher (1 GB or higher recommended)
- 3 GB of free hard drive space
- Minimum display resolution: 1024 x 768
- Windows-compatible sound card
- Windows-compatible DVD-ROM drive for installation
- Recordable Blu-ray drive required for creating Blu-ray discs
- Internet connection required for online features and tutorial videos
- Internet connection may be required to verify the serial number during installation
- 1394 FireWire cards for use with DV/D8/HDV camcorders
- Support for OHCI Compliant IEEE-1394
- USB Video Class (UVC) DV cameras
- Analog capture cards for analog camcorders (VFW WDM support for Windows XP and Broadcast Driver Architecture support for Windows Vista and Windows 7)
- Analog and Digital TV capture devices (Broadcast Driver Architecture support)
- USB capture devices: Web cameras and disc/memory/hard drive camcorders
- Windows-compatible Blu-ray, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW,
- DVD-RAM or CD-R/RW drive
- Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod classic with video, iPod touch, Sony PlayStation Portable, Pocket PC, smartphones
- Video: AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, AVCHD, MPEG-4, H.264, BDMV, DV, HDV, DivX, QuickTime, RealVideo, Windows Media Format, MOD (JVC MOD File Format), M2TS, M2T, TOD, 3GPP, 3GPP2
- Audio: Dolby Digital Stereo, Dolby Digital 5.1, MP3, MPA, WAV, QuickTime, Windows Media Audio
- Images: BMP, CLP, CUR, EPS, FAX, FPX, GIF, ICO, IFF, IMG, J2K, JP2, JPC, JPG, PCD, PCT, PCX, PIC, PNG, PSD, PSPImage, PXR, RAS, RAW, SCT, SHG, TGA, TIF, UFO, UFP, WMF
- Disc: DVD, Video CD (VCD), Super Video CD (SVCD)
Some format support may require third-party software.Output Formats Supported
- Video: AVI, MPEG-2, AVCHD, MPEG-4, H.264, BDMV, HDV, QuickTime, RealVideo, Windows Media Format, 3GPP,
- Audio: Dolby Digital Stereo, Dolby Digital 5.1, MPA, WAV, QuickTime, Windows Media Audio, Ogg Vorbis
- Images: BMP, JPG
- Disc: DVD (DVD-Video/DVD-R/AVCHD), Blu-ray Disc (BDMV)
Some format support may require third-party software.
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.