Corel Ulead VideoStudio 11
Find out which version of VideoStudio is right for you. View comparison chart. View larger.
VideoStudio lets you create movies in three easy steps.
Widely regarded for its powerful features and unmatched ease of use, VideoStudio now includes the industry's first AVCHD editing solution, enhanced DV-to-DVD Wizard and Movie Wizard features, more title/subtitle and overlay tools and a host of quick-fix solutions for common video problems, including automatic color/tone correction.
The Movie Wizard is ideal for users new to video editing. You can select from several attractive themes and let auto-editing create a professional opening sequence for you, and in three easy steps, you'll have a complete movie ready to share with the world. Features that set VideoStudio 11 apart from the competition include the new MPEG Optimizer. An industry first, the MPEG Optimizer helps users choose the best MPEG settings for rendering video when combining clips in multiple formats. It analyzes the bitrates of all clips on the timeline and suggests encoding settings to ensure the least re-rendering for the best quality and speed. Users can also now "safely pause" rendering at any time when they need to do something that requires more PC resources.
VideoStudio 11 supports all popular formats, including standard and high-definition video, images and audio. Video can be captured from virtually any video source: DV camcorders (including HDV and AVCHD camcorders), hard drive camcorders (MOD file format), USB camcorder devices, mobile phones, set-top DVD recorders, digital and analog TV tuners, VCRs and Webcams. With the convenient DV-to-DVD Wizard, you will have the fastest and easiest way to convert DV from your camcorder to a DVD. VideoStudio 11 includes complete DVD authoring functionality, which will let you create both DVDs and HD-DVDs with multimedia menus in just a few clicks. Just hook up your camcorder and choose the clips you want. In just two steps you have a finished DVD complete with menus, titles, transitions and music. If you're a more advanced user, you have the option of customizing and creating powerful and exciting DVD menus that include Corel's SmartScene technology, bringing true interactivity to DVD menus.
Professional Filtering and Authoring Features
Whether your using clips taken from the Web or from old VHS tapes, VideStudio has you covered. Already equipped with an anti-shake filter and enhance lighting filter, the software now offers several new filtering features that set a new standard in quality. Based on new image correction algorithms, the new auto color and tone feature auto-corrects the color and tone of videos recorded in low light or less-than-perfect white balance conditions. A DeBlock Filter has been added to clean up videos with blocky compression artifacts, such as those downloaded from the Web, while a new DeSnow Filter reduces noise found in video digitized from analog sources, such as VHS tapes.
When it's time to create menus and prepare your movie for distribution, VideoStudio will give you all the professional tools you need. You can create fully-interactive DVD motion menus and submenus, including 16:9 widescreen. You can also customize menus by resizing and positioning buttons, and apply menu transitions that segue smoothly between menus and DVD content. The software's menu filters will also allow you to create movement even on static menus, for professional-looking DVDs.
VideoStudio also has a full array of output templates for creating video for iPod, PSP, Zune, Smartphones, PDAs and other portable devices. With the included InterVideo WinDVD Player, you can also share your standard and high-definition video, (AVCHD, MPEG-2 HD/WMV-HD), directly from your computer, giving you the flexibility you need to review and share your movies.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Windows XP with SP2 Home Edition/Professional, Windows XP Media Center Edition, Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Windows Vista|
|Min CPU||Intel Pentium 4 (equivalent) or higher recommended|
|Min HDD||1 GB|
|Min RAM||512 MB (1 GB recommended)|
|Peripheral Devices||CD-ROM drive|
|Other Software Requirements||Windows-compatible sound card (multi-channel sound card for surround sound support recommended)|
- Windows XP with SP2 Home Edition/Professional, Windows XP Media Center Edition, Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Windows Vista
- Intel Pentium 4 (equivalent) or higher recommended
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB or above recommended)
- 1 GB of available hard disk space for program installation
- CD-ROM drive
- Windows-compatible sound card (multi-channel sound card for surround sound support recommended)
- 1394 FireWire cards for use with DV/D8 camcorders
- Support for OHCI Compliant IEEE-1394
- Analog capture cards for analog camcorders (VFW and WDM support for XP and Broadcast Driver Architecture support for Vista)
- Analog and Digital TV capture device (Broadcast Driver Architecture support)
- USB capture devices, PC cameras, and DVD/hard drive camcorders
- Windows compatible DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD-RAM or CD-R/RW drive
- Pocket PC, Smartphone, Microsoft Zune
Input File Format Support
- Video: AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, QuickTime, Windows Media Format, DVR-MS, MOD (JVC MOD file format), 3GPP (plug-in required), 3GPP2 (plug-in required)
- Audio: Dolby Digital Stereo, MP3, MPA, QuickTime, WAV, Windows Media Format
- Images: BMP, CLP, CUR, EPS, FAX, FPX, GIF87a, ICO, IFF, IMG, JP2, JPC, JPG, PCD, PCT, PCX, PIC, PNG, PSD, PXR, RAS, SCT, SHG, TGA, TIF/TIFF, UFO, UFP, WMF
- Disc: DVD, Video CD (VCD), Super Video CD (SVCD)
Output File Format Support
- Video: AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, QuickTime, Real Media, Windows Media Format, 3GPP (plug-in required), 3GPP2 (plug-in required)
- Audio: Dolby Digital Stereo, MPA, WAV, Windows Media Format
- Images: BMP, JPG
- Disc: DVD, Video CD (VCD), Super Video CD (SVCD)
- Media: CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD-R Dual Layer, DVD+R Double Layer
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.