Corel Ulead VideoStudio 11 Plus
- Platform: Windows
- Manufacturer: Corel
- Type: Retail Boxed, Full Edition
- MPN: VS11PLENGPC
- Stock Code: 103987
- More: Ulead VideoStudio
- Availability: SOLD OUT
| Ulead VideoStudio 11 Plus is a complete, end-to-end HD DVD solution and video editing and DVD authoring software for anyone who wants to easily produce professional-looking videos, slide shows and DVDs. This editing software lets you capture video from the latest HD camcorders and create amazing High-Definition DVDs. With timesaving template-based wizards and powerful hands-on tools, it will let you express your creativity without the hassle of confusing software interfaces or processes.
Burn HD DVD authored projects or folders to HD DVD-R or DVD discs.
Advanced Movie Wizard templates let you make movies in three easy steps.
Preview Window for overlays show original overlay image.
The VideoStudio Plus editor gives you all the tools you need to produce professional quality movies. An easy, step-by-step workflow lets you spend your time being creative rather than learning technical editing. The Movie Wizard is ideal for users new to video editing. You can select from several attractive themes and let auto-editing create a professional opening sequence for you, and in three easy steps, you'll have a complete movie ready to share with the world.
You'll be amazed with the range of high-quality features you can choose from to enhance your movie. Just hook up your camcorder and choose the clips you want. Thanks to the DV-to-DVD Wizard, in just two steps you'll have a finished DVD complete with menus, titles, transitions and music. Then, with a single click, you can turn your two-channel stereo sound track creation into an immersive Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound experience that's ready for the multiplexes.
The program's high-definition authoring technology lets you author HD DVD discs with crisp, professional 16:9 high-definition menus. You can switch between 4:3 and 16:9 authoring modes and between standard and high-definition output at any time. Easy-to-use menu templates give a professional polish to your production, and a timeline chapter point bar enables you to add title chapter points directly to the timeline for a more intuitive way to set the DVD organization.
Even if you're working on a mid-range machine, VideoStudio Plus's PureHD Editing with Smart Proxy and PureHD Authoring and Output features make it easy to work in HD, from capturing and editing HD video and authoring HD menus, to burning HD DVD discs. VideoStudio lets you burn DVD projects to HD DVD-R and -RW discs, record your finished video back to tape for viewing directly from the camcorder, create WMV-HD and MPEG-2 HD to play on Media Center PCs or new high-definition playback devices, and much more.
Enhanced Movie Wizard for Superior Creations
With VideoStudio Plus's advanced Movie Wizard Templates, the movies you can create will be limited only by your imagination. You can create exciting movie-style openings using your video clips in multiple animated frames, and it's easy to personalize your videos with your own background music and titles. The program's Split by Scene feature automatically detects scene changes in your video while you are capturing, or in clips already captured and in the library. Smart Pan and Zoom automatically recognizes faces in photos and creates dynamic slide shows. You can also scan your DV tape to generate a thumbnail list of all your clips, and then select and batch capture only the clips you want.
VideoStudio Plus can also help you to create professional quality titles, subtitles and menus. The program supports the unicode character set to simplify multi-language titles. You can create multiple titles that appear at the same time, position, format and animate each title independently, and even edit titles on-screen, mixing fonts, character sizes and colors. For special title effects, you can apply text backdrops with solid or color gradients and transparency, animate titles in any of 8 motion styles, and even rotate titles directly in the preview window to any angle you like.
When it's time to put the finishing touches on your menus, you'll have access to tools that will create menu transitions just like blockbuster Hollywood DVDs. You can set menu-in and menu-out transitions to smoothly go into the next title or menus. You'll have your choice from a wide range of menu options, from traditional-style menus with motion buttons to slick-looking menus with text-only buttons. Motion filters can create movement even on static menus, giving you the ability to select an image for a background and bring it to life with ripples, spotlight effects or pan and zooms. Best of all, you can preview menu behavior at any time in the authoring process.
The Most Complete Video Solution
By supporting all popular formats, VideoStudio Plus lets you work with standard and high-definition video, images and audio from virtually any video source, including DV, DVD, HDV, and AVCHD camcorders, mobile phones, Web cams and more. The software's comprehensive output options let you save your final video in most popular video formats, and the batch convert process saves time when you need to change multiple video files from one format to another. Among the devices you can create for are virtually any handheld device, including Apple iPod, Sony PSP, Zune, Nokia mobile phones, PDAs and other portable devices. You can even compress short movies into email-friendly versions and send them directly from the program.
VideoStudio also comes several bonus features, including InterVideo WinDVD8 (Silver), a great software DVD player that plays back any video and audio files including AVCHDl; Neptune MediaShare, which provides you with space on the Web where you can share movies with your family and friends; and Movie Screensaver, which creates Windows screen savers based on your favorite slide show or video clips, complete with music
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Windows XP with SP2 Home Edition/Professional, Windows XP Media Center Edition, Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Windows Vista|
|Min CPU||Intel Pentium 4 (equivalent) or higher recommended|
|Min HDD||1 GB|
|Min RAM||512 MB (1 GB recommended)|
|Peripheral Devices||CD-ROM drive|
|Other Software Requirements||Windows-compatible sound card (multi-channel sound card for surround sound support recommended)|
- Windows XP with SP2 Home Edition/Professional, Windows XP Media Center Edition, Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Windows Vista
- Intel Pentium 4 (equivalent) or higher recommended
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB or above recommended)
- 1 GB of available hard disk space for program installation
- CD-ROM drive
- Windows-compatible sound card (multi-channel sound card for surround sound support recommended)
For non-Proxy HDV editing
- Intel Pentium 4 3.0 GHz or higher with Hyper-Threading technology
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB or above recommended)
- 16x PCI Express display adapter
Input/Output Device Support
- 1394 FireWire cards for use with DV/D8/HDV camcorders
- Support for OHCI Compliant IEEE-1394
- Analog capture cards for analog camcorders (VFW and WDM support for XP and Broadcast Driver Architecture support for Vista)
- Analog and Digital TV capture device (Broadcast Driver Architecture support)
- USB capture devices, PC cameras, and DVD/hard drive/AVCHD camcorders
- Windows compatible HD DVD, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD-RAM or CD-R/RW drive
- Apple iPod with video, Sony PSP, Pocket PC, Smartphone, Nokia Mobile phone, Microsoft Zune
Input File Format Support
- Video: AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, HDV, AVCHD (import directly from camcorder or DVD disc only), MPEG-4, H.264, QuickTime, Windows Media Format, DVR-MS, MOD (JVC MOD file format), 3GPP (plug-in required), 3GPP2 (plug-in required)
- Audio: Dolby Digital Stereo, Dolby Digital 5.1, MP3, MPA, QuickTime, WAV, Windows Media Format
- Images: BMP, CLP, CUR, EPS, FAX, FPX, GIF87a, ICO, IFF, IMG, JP2, JPC, JPG, PCD, PCT, PCX, PIC, PNG, PSD, PXR, RAS, SCT, SHG, TGA, TIF/TIFF, UFO, UFP, WMF
- Disc: DVD, Video CD (VCD), Super Video CD (SVCD)
Output File Format Support
- Video: AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, HDV, MPEG-4, H.264, QuickTime, Real Media, Windows Media Format, 3GPP (plug-in required), 3GPP2 (plug-in required)
- Audio: Dolby Digital Stereo, Dolby Digital 5.1, MPA, WAV, Windows Media Format
- Images: BMP, JPG
- Disc: HD DVD, DVD, Video CD (VCD), Super Video CD (SVCD)
- Media: CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD-R Dual Layer, DVD+R Double Layer, HD DVD
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.