Corel Ulead VideoStudio 11.5 Plus
Ulead VideoStudio 11.5 Plus is video editing and DVD authoring software for anyone who wants to easily produce professional-looking videos, slideshows, and DVDs. Work quickly with intuitive wizards, or express your creativity with hands-on editing tools. Share your movies everywhere, on iPods, YouTube, or the latest HD home theater systems, with full support for AVCHD, Blu-ray and HD DVD discs.
Easy & Powerful Video Editing + DVD Authoring
Imagine the Movies You'll Make
- VideoStudio Editor gives you all the tools you need to produce great-looking home movies. Follow an easy, step-by-step workflow that lets you spend your time being creative rather than learning technical editing.
- Movie Wizard - Ideal for users new to video editing. Select from attractive themes and let auto-editing create a professional opening sequence for you. Instantly produce entertaining photo slideshows with Smart Pan & Zoom. You'll have a complete movie in only three steps.
- DV-to-DVD Wizard - The fastest way from DV to DVD. Just hook up your camcorder and choose the clips you want. In just two steps you have a finished DVD complete with menus, titles, transitions and music.
- Total High-Definition Solution - Make the most of your HD camcorder, widescreen TV and surround sound system. Easily produce high-definition videos and HD DVD discs with the best quality picture and sound.
Unmatched Ease of Use
Making complex tasks easy and complicated technology simple is what Ulead all about.
Easy, Flexible User Interface
- Expandable Timeline - Expand the timeline to see all your overlay tracks.
- Storyboard and Timeline views - Switch between the two to easily rearrange clips and manage transitions and titles.
- DVD Sub-Title capture - Import the subtitles from a DVD and embed them with the video, in the language of your choice.
- Multi-Trim Editor - Quickly and easily extract multiple segments from videos for further editing.
- Capture and import video from DV, DVD, AVCHD or HDV camcorders. Import video from mobile devices, VHS tape or the Web. Photos too.
- Smart Pan & Zoom - Automatically recognizes faces in photos to create dynamic slideshows.
- InterVideo WinDVD 8 Silver plays back any video and audio files, including AVCHD.
End-to-end HD DVD
- Burn HD DVD authored projects or folders to HD DVD-R or DVD discs.
- AVCHD Camcorder Support - Import high definition video from hard drive and disc-based AVCHD camcorders.
- Real-time HD Editing without proxies on high-spec systems.
Plus Enhanced Movie Wizard Templates
- Automatically create exciting movie-style openings using your video clips in multiple animated frames, which you can personalize later.
- Capture, edit and output full-resolution HD movies and discs.
New Auto Features
- Auto Subtitles in DV-to-DVD Wizard - Automatically add DV date and timestamp as you capture your videos, to instantly identify when it was shot.
- Smart Project Package - Free up disc space by exporting your trimmed and edited project to a new folder, for efficient archiving of only the clips that you have used in your final movie.
More Flexible User Interface
- Preview Window for overlays shows original overlay image, making it easier to adjust chroma key settings.
- Expandable Timeline - Expand the timeline at a click of a button, so that you can conveniently see all your overlay tracks.
- Place cue marks on the timeline to easily mark where you want a title to start, or perhaps some music to come in.
The Most Complete Solution
- Create Quality Movies for Mobile Devices and show them on the go. Works with virtually any handheld device with MPEG-4, H.264 and WMV templates for:
- Apple iPod
- Sony PSP
- Nokia mobile phones -- including import from videophones
- Smartphones (Windows Mobile 5.0), PDAs and other portable devices.
- Windows Vista Support for the latest-generation systems.
- Intel Core 2 Duo support -- enjoy improved performance from dual-core CPUs.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows XP / Vista|
|Min CPU||Intel Pentium 4 (equivalent) or higher recommended|
|Min HDD||1 GB|
|Min RAM||512 MB (1 GB recommended)|
|Peripheral Devices||CD-ROM drive; mouse & keyboard|
(For General and Proxy HDV Editing)
- Intel Pentium 4 (equivalent) or higher recommended
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2 Home Edition/Professional, Windows XP Media Center Edition, Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Windows Vista
- 512 MB (1GB RAM or above recommended)
- 1 GB of available hard disk space for program installation
- Windows compatible sound card (multi-channel sound card for surround sound support recommended)
- Windows compatible CD-ROM for installation
Non-Proxy HDV Editing Requires
- Intel Pentium 4 3.0 GHz or higher with Hyper-Threading technology
- 1 GB of RAM (2 GB or above recommended)
- 16x PCI Express display adapter
Input/Output Device Support
- IEEE 1394 (FireWire) cards for use with DV/D8/HDV camcorders
- Support for OHCI Compliant IEEE-1394
- Analog capture cards for analog camcorders (VFW & WDM support for XP and Broadcast Driver Architecture support for Vista)
- Analog and Digital TV capture device (Broadcast Driver Architecture support)
- USB capture devices, PC cameras, and DVD/hard drive/AVCHD camcorders
- Windows compatible HD DVD, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD-RAM or CD-R/RW drive
- Apple iPod with video , Sony PSP , Pocket PC, Smartphone, Nokia Mobile phone, Microsoft Zune
Input File Format Support
- Video: AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, HDV, AVCHD * , MPEG-4 , H.264 , QuickTime, Windows Media Format, DVR-MS, MOD (JVC MOD File Format)
- Audio: Dolby Digital Stereo, Dolby Digital 5.1 , MP3, MPA, QuickTime, WAV, Windows Media Format.
- Images: BMP, CLP, CUR, EPS, FAX, FPX, GIF87a, ICO, IFF, IMG, JP2, JPC, JPG, PCD, PCT, PCX, PIC, PNG, PSD, PXR, RAS, SCT, SHG, TGA, TIF/TIFF, UFO, UFP, WMF
- Disc: DVD, Video CD (VCD), Super Video CD (SVCD)
Output File Format Support
- Video: AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, HDV, MPEG-4 , H.264 , QuickTime, Real Media, Windows Media Format, 3GPP ** , 3GPP2 **
- Audio: Dolby Digital Stereo, Dolby Digital 5.1 , MPA, WAV, Windows Media Format.
- Images: BMP, JPG
- Disc: HD DVD, DVD, Video CD (VCD), Super Video CD (SVCD)
- Media: CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD-R Dual Layer, DVD+R Double Layer , HD DVD.
* AVCHD supports import directly from camcorder or DVD disc only
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.