Corel Pinnacle Studio 16 Plus
Top Reasons to Step Up to the New Pinnacle Studio
- Import, edit, and share video in stereoscopic 3D for display on devices like 3D HDTVs and Sony PS3, plus exclusive advanced NVIDIA 3D Vision viewing support
- The only PC editing solution with a companion mobile app - easily import projects from Pinnacle Studio for iPad1 and polish them with the Pinnacle Studio family on your PC
- Store projects and clips in the cloud to access anywhere, anytime - includes 50 GB2 of cloud access free from Box
- Share everywhere - publish to YouTube, Facebook and Vimeo with one click, create DVDs and Blu-ray4 discs, export to Xbox, PS3, Apple TV and iPad, and more
- Work faster than ever with optimized acceleration for 64-bit, NVIDIA CUDA and Intel Quick Sync Video
- Efficiently manage, correct and enhance videos, photos, and audio files in the powerful, integrated library - no additional applications required
- Edit your way - simple storyboarding, automatic movie making, or sophisticated timeline editing for picture-in-picture and multi-layer effects
- Use the trim editor to set source clip in/out points, then drag to the timeline for perfect frame-accurate cuts - just like the pros
- Create professional-looking movies with the thousands of themed effects, titles, transitions and templates - even Red Giant5 Filmmaker’s Toolkit and Motion Graphics Toolkit
- Numerous feature and operational improvements based on extensive user research - 13 million+ customers can’t be wrong!
- Edit on 24 tracks with frame accuracy in HD and/or advanced stereoscopic 3D
- Add excitement with over 1800 2D/3D effects - even green-screen superimposition
- Create Dolby 5.1 surround Blu-ray/DVD discs and export to your favorite digital devices and formats
- Organize, tag, and rate your favorite clips and music with the built-in media library
- Preview timeline and source clips simultaneously
- Use the trim editor to set source clip in/out points, then drag trimmed clips to the timeline for perfect cuts - just like the pros
- Import clips and movie projects from Pinnacle Studio for iPad1
- Quickly learn to make great videos using the included video tutorial DVDs
- Enhance and correct movies, photos and audio right inside the media library
- Storyboard quick first drafts - even create movies automatically
- Layer animations and titles easily with included Montage templates
- Create custom-fit soundtracks with Scorefitter
- Share HD and 3D videos on Facebook, YouTube, and Vimeo with one click
- Store projects and clips in the cloud to access anywhere, anytime - includes 50 GB2 of cloud access free from Box
- Zip through projects via 64-bit, NVIDIA CUDA, and Intel Quick Sync Video optimization
- Access video and photos from HD camcorders and digital devices - even 3D from cameras like GoPro and formats like Panasonic MVC
- Easily archive/restore your work with Project Packages
Start Making Movies Today - It’s Fast and Easy
Pinnacle Studio Plus is the one powerhouse video editor streamlined to help you quickly and easily create anything from your first movie memories to ambitious movie projects - without an engineering degree. With Pinnacle Studio Plus as your creative partner, you’ll spend less time making videos and more time sharing them.
We’ve included an extensive collection of video tutorials from the training experts at Class on Demand, designed to get you creating movies like a pro in no time. Whether you’re just getting started or wanting to enhance your skills, it’s as simple as going online or popping in the included “Getting Started with Studio” DVD.
Import All Your Digital Media
Import your videos and photos manually or automatically from virtually any device - camcorders, digital cameras, webcams, tablets, mobile phones, handheld audio recorders, and more. You can even import 3D clips from cameras like GoPro and formats like Panasonic MVC. Pinnacle Studio Plus also supports tape-based3 and analog devices3, and even audio files in 5.1 surround format.
Edit Anywhere, Anytime With iPad and the Cloud
Pinnacle Studio Plus features integrated cloud access so that your media files and projects are always handy, no matter where you are or what you’re doing. Project Packages lets you bundle together all of the media files related to a given movie, taking the work out of organizing and assuring that you always have all the files you need. You can even start editing projects on the go with Pinnacle Studio for iPad1, then transfer them to Pinnacle Studio Plus for polishing. We’ve thrown in 50GB2 of free cloud access from Box to get you started.
Organize, Tag and Polish Your Media
With the built-in media library, it’s simple to organize your favorite video clips, photos, music, and other creative elements so you can easily find and reuse them in various projects. Tag and rate your media files, as well as group them into categories for even faster access.
You can even correct and enhance your source media right inside Pinnacle Studio Plus’s media editor without the need for additional apps. Crop, pan-and zoom, and eliminate red eye from photos. EQ and clean up noisy audio. Color-correct video and stabilize shaky footage with Hollywood-proven technology. The changes and effects you add to your files in the media library apply whenever you use them in a project or export them for other uses - saving time and streamlining your movie making.
Frame-Accurate Precision Editing
With 24 tracks, Pinnacle Studio Plus lets you create sophisticated picture-in-picture and multi-layer effects in HD or 3D - just like a Hollywood pro. Frame-accurate editing gives you precision control over how you tell your story. Pinnacle Studio Plus displays source clips and your timeline edit preview simultaneously for intuitive flow. You can set source clip trim in/out points, then drag trimmed clips right into the timeline for fast precision editing - just like the pros.
Edit Your Movies - Fast
Pinnacle Studio Plus gives you the flexibility to make movies the way that best suits you or a given project. For instant results, drag-and-drop your desired media elements from the library into SmartMovie or SmartSlide to automatically make great videos - complete with music. You can also use Storyboard mode to easily create first drafts and visualize how your story will unfold. At any point, you can switch to the timeline for more traditional and precise editing. It all happens at state-of-the-art lightning speeds thanks to optimization for the latest acceleration technologies like 64-bit operation, NVIDIA CUDA, and Intel Quick Sync Video.
Make Movies in Advanced Stereoscopic 3D
From importing to editing to sharing, Pinnacle Studio Plus puts the power of industry-leading, Hollywood-proven stereoscopic 3D technology right in your hands. Import 3D video clips from sources like GoPro 3D cameras and Panasonic MVC format. Edit in various viewing modes, add true 3D effects, and enjoy the best quality with NVIDIA 3D Vision optimization and exclusive GeForce support. Export to YouTube 3D, AVCHD 3D, and more for viewing on 3D HDTVs, Sony PS3, and other 3D devices. Pinnacle Studio Plus even lets you mix 2D and 3D in the same project.
Pinnacle Studio Plus also has advanced stereoscopic 3D features you won’t find anywhere else, like editing 3D in the timeline just like HD. Our partnership with NVIDIA allows exclusive NVIDIA 3D Vision display in both full-screen and window modes. View 3D on dual monitors and export “side-by-side” formats recognized by most 3D HDTVs. Auto-color correct for both eyes and control stereoscopic 3D depth (parallax effect). When you’re ready to go 3D, Pinnacle Studio Plus has everything you need.
Enhance And Energize With Over 1800 Effects
Add excitement and polish to your movies with over 1800 2D/3D effects, animated titles and transitions. Keyframe-based control gives you precision timing over how your effects, titles and transitions move. The included Montage templates provide preset themes - weddings, sports, holidays, sci-fi, comics and more - for instant professional results with just a few clicks. You can customize Montage templates for exactly the look you’re after. Use stop-motion capture to create amazing animations and fast-motion effects like you see on the big screen. Pinnacle Studio even lets you superimpose people you’ve shot in front of a green screen over different backgrounds.
Music To Your Ears
No movie is complete without a soundtrack. Pinnacle Studio Plus lets you add music with the included Scorefitter library of royalty-free sounds and songs - and they even automatically adjust to fit the length of your movies. Of course, you can also import tracks from other sound libraries or add your own original compositions from Avid Pro Tools or other music creation software.
Share Your Masterpieces Online and Burn Blu-ray
When you’re ready to share your videos, a single click in Pinnacle Studio Plus posts your HD and 3D videos on Facebook, YouTube, and Vimeo. You can also easily create DVDs and AVCHD discs, as well as author Blu-ray discs complete with Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound. Export to popular formats like Adobe Flash FLV, MPEG-4, and DivX, as well as popular devices like Microsoft Xbox, Sony PS3, Nintendo Wii, Apple TV and Apple iPad. With Pinnacle Studio Plus, the world is your screen.
1Pinnacle Studio for iPad app not included
225 GB included, additional 25 GB with product registration
3video capture hardware required
4available only in Pinnacle Studio Plus and Pinnacle Studio Ultimate
5available only in Pinnacle Studio Ultimate
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista (SP2) (64-bit OS recommended)|
|Min CPU||Intel Core Duo 1.8 GHz, Core i3, i5 or i7 1.06 GHz, Intel Core2 Duo 2.66 GHz, or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz or higher|
|Min HDD||4.5 GB|
|Min RAM||2 GB of RAM or higher, min. 4 GB for Windows 64-bit (strongly recommended for stereoscopic 3D)|
|Min Screen Requirements||1024 x 600 or higher|
|Peripheral Devices||DVD-ROM, DirectX 9 (or higher) graphics device with Pixel Shader 3.0 support|
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista (SP2) (64-bit OS recommended)
- Intel Core Duo 1.8 GHz, Core i3 or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz or higher; Intel Core2 Duo 2.66 GHz, Intel Core i5 or i7 1.06 GHz or higher required for AVCHD*, stereoscopic 3D* & Intel Quick Sync Video support
- 2 GB of RAM or higher, min. 4 GB for Windows 64-bit (strongly recommended for stereoscopic 3D)
- DirectX 9 (or higher) graphics device with Pixel Shader 3.0 support such as:
- NVIDIA GeForce 6 series or higher (CUDA enabled required for CUDA support)
- ATI X1000 series or higher
- Intel GMA X3000 series or higher
- 128 MB VGA VRAM; 256 MB or higher recommended, required for AVCHD*, stereoscopic 3D & CUDA
- Display resolution: 1024 x 600 or higher
- Windows-compatible sound card (multi-channel output required for surround preview**)
- 4.5 GB HDD space for installation
- DVD-ROM for installation (box version only)
- Internet connection required for online activation and cloud or online services
- CD burner for creating MiniDVD discs
- DVD burner for creating DVD and AVCHD* discs
- Anaglyph 3D display: red/cyan glasses required
- 3D TV and compatible glasses with NVIDIA 3DTV Play software on supported GeForce or Quadro graphics card. For more information please visit www.nvidia.com/3dtv
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Ready display notebook: Compatible GeForce or Quadro graphics card, 3D Vision Ready display or projector and 3D Vision/3D Vision Pro glasses and emitter. For more information please visit www.nvidia.com/3dvision
- Capture from DV, HDV and Digital8 camcorders or VCRs (requires FireWire port)
- Capture from analog camcorders, 8 mm, HI 8, VHS, SVHS, VHS-C, SVHS-C, or VCRs (NTSC/PAL/SECAM) (requires Pinnacle or Dazzle video hardware)
- Import from AVCHD* and other file-based camcorders, digital still cameras, mobile devices and webcams
- Output to DV, HDV or Digital8 tape (requires camcorder with FireWire input port and a PC with a DV/FireWire port)
- Output to analog videotape (requires DirectShow compatible device with video output)
- Video: AVCHD*, BD Blu-ray*, DV, HDV, AVI, MPEG-1/-2/-4*, DivX*, Flash, 3GP (MPEG-4, H.263)*, WMV, non-encrypted DVD titles (incl. DVD-VR/+VR), QuickTime (DV, MJPEG, MPEG-4*, H.264*), DivX Plus MKV*
- Audio: MP3, MPA, M4A*, WAV, AMR**, AC3*, AAC*, Vorbis, WMA
- Graphic: MPO, JPS, BMP, GIF, JPG, PCX, PSD, TGA, TIF, WMF, PNG, J2K
- AVCHD*, DVD (DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R or DVD+RW, dual layer); 3D: DVD, AVCHD*, AVCHD 2*
- Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad/TV, Sony PSP/PS3, Nintendo Wii, Microsoft Xbox compatible formats*
- DV, HDV, AVI, DivX*, RealVideo 8, WMV, MPEG-1/-2/-4*, Flash, 3GP**, WAV, MP2, MP3**, MP4*, QuickTime, H.264*, DivX Plus MKV*, JPEG, TIF, TGA, BMP; 3D: MVC*, AVCHD*, MPEG-4*, DivX Plus*, MJPEG
- Dolby Digital 2-channel and 5.1-channel** audio
* Requires free product activation via the Internet
Product specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.