Corel Photo & Video Suite X5
- Platform: Windows
- Manufacturer: Corel
- Type: Retail Boxed, Full Edition
- MPN: PVBX5ENMBAM
- Stock Code: 106292
- More: Corel Photo & Video Suite X5
- Availability: SOLD OUT
Whether you edit photo and video for pleasure or business, Corel Photo & Video Suite X5 combines the creative power of PaintShop Pro X5 and VideoStudio Pro X5 into one complete editing package. From easy-to-use editing tools, to more advanced, pro-level features for both photo and video, this all-in-one suite will enable you to quickly and easily express yourself visually.
Create professional-looking photos using Instant Effects, High Dynamic Range (HDR) tools and advanced photo-editing features
Dynamic digital design
Design artistic graphics for video, print and the web
Create compelling videos with dynamic visual effects, titles, music, screen recordings, stop-motion animations and more
Instantly share your photos and videos directly to Facebook, Flickr, YouTube and Vimeo
What's IncludedPaintShop Pro X5
Easy photo editing. Extraordinary results.
PaintShop Pro X5 makes it easy to turn everyday photos into extraordinary images. From easy-to-use tools to more advanced, pro-level photo-editing features, you can go as far as your creative vision will take you.
Powerful photo editing
Organize, adjust and edit with a few simple clicks. Create and edit stunning photos with HDR and RAW tools.
Creative design tools
Add artistic elements to photos for stunning results. Create graphics, logos and designs for video, print and the web.
Easy built-in learning
Quickly learn with video tutorials and get FREE downloadable extras.
Unique online sharing
Instantly share your photos and designs on Facebook, Flickr and Google+.
Complete, professional-quality video editing
VideoStudio Pro X5 is a complete, easy-to-use video-editing software with everything you need to make great videos. Use templates to easily create content-rich videos, then enhance with drag-and-drop visual effects, titles, music, stop animation and more. Make the most of your creative assets with built-in support for a wide variety of video, graphics and camera formats-then share wherever you like!
Fast and easy video creation
Start faster with Instant Projects; finish faster with high-speed rendering.
Advanced visual effects
Get creative with 21 multimedia tracks for multilayer graphics and effects. Import multilayer files from PaintShop Pro X5 for unique animations and video graphics.
Complete screen recording
Record movies of anything you do on screen: presentations, how-to videos, gaming and more.
Innovative sharing with HTML5, web, Blu-rayand DVD
Share on YouTube, create interactive online video and quickly burn pro-quality discs.
PaintShop Pro X5
Organize, edit and enhance your photos with powerful photo-editing tools:
NEW! Instant Effects palette
Add creative effects to your photos in just seconds. Choose from a variety of preset effects which are organized into style categories such as Artistic, Film Styles, Black & White and Landscape. Thumbnails make it easy to select the effect you want or choose from your own custom made presets. You can also apply multiple effects to a single image to instantly create a unique photographic look.
NEW! Retro Lab
Add old school color and contrast to your photos to achieve a distinctive look inspired by early lo-fi cameras. Plus, take advantage of a variety of control settings to create and tweak presets for use in other creative projects.
NEW! Graduated Filter effect
Apply semi-transparent color gradients to your photos to simulate the effect of using different camera lens filters. Enhanced gradient tools allow you to make quick and easy adjustments. A wide range of easy-to-use gradient controls also allows for more creativity and experimentation.
Get a better look at your images with a larger preview area in the RAW Lab. The improved histogram lets you fine-tune images quickly and the new highlight recovery feature helps you restore detail in overexposed areas.
Enhanced! High Dynamic Range (HDR) tools
Create stunning photos with intense visual contrast using enhanced High Dynamic Range (HDR) tools, including the new ability to preview a photo's alignment, add moving objects, and create Black & White HDR photos.
NEW! Single RAW Photo
Split an individual RAW photo into three exposures and then selectively recombine them to create a stunning and surreal HDR-style effect.
Make sure the people in your photos look their best with Makeover tools that are fun and easy to use. Remove blemishes, smooth wrinkles, whiten bloodshot eyes, paint on tans and even help your subjects drop those extra few pounds the camera adds on. Advanced Warp tools allow you to distort faces to add a bizarre and humorous twist to your portraits, give your subjects a sculpted model makeover, and add new shape and perspective to your images.
Create impressive graphic designs with dynamic design tools:
Enhanced! Text tool
Get the look you want with the enhanced Text tool which offers more intuitive text selection and editing, as well as improved interaction with the Pick tool.
Vector Editing tools
Draw and edit vector objects, and combine artistic elements with your photos to create digital designs that are as unique as your art style.
Enhanced! Paint Brush
Create and paint new styles and designs with the enhanced Paint Brush tool. Choose from a variety of built-in brushes or import Adobe Photoshop brushes, letting you enjoy even more ways to bring your digital artwork and creative designs to life.
Enhanced! Layer Styles
Get the perfect look you want using the enhanced Layer Styles feature. Now you can access styles - such as Drop Shadow, Glow and Reflections - directly from the Layers palette, while new input boxes allow for added precision and control over all of your creative design projects.
Enhanced! Art Media Tools
Go beyond photo editing with enhanced Art Media tools that allow you to create incredible digital works of art. Paint directly over top of your photos or use art media tools such as the enhanced water color brush to create a realistic hand painted effect.
NEW! Run Multiple Scripts dialog box
Use built-in scripts to automate tasks such as resizing, adding effects and adjustments, allowing you to work faster, achieve more consistent results and experiment with different tools. Choose from dozens of easy-to-use pre-made scripts, create your own, or connect with other PaintShop Pro users to share and exchange scripts. You can now also select multiple scripts as part of a single batch processing job, allowing you to get the perfect look while saving you time and effort.
VideoStudio Pro X5
NEW! Screen recording
Create screen recordings for less than one-third of the cost of the leading screen-recording software. Record slideshows, tutorials, product demonstrations, gameplay, how-to videos and more directly from your screen in one easy-capture interface.
Enhanced! Faster performance
Harness the full power of your PC with GPU and multi-core acceleration. VideoStudio Pro X5 runs more processes simultaneously for faster rendering.
NEW! Template library
Drag a template directly from the library to the timeline to jumpstart your production. Make your own templates, or download them from the Corel Guide or the free PhotoVideoLife.com community (English only).
Enhanced! Workspace scalability
Now you can scale VideoStudio Pro X5 on the main screen. Undock, drag and place your interface anywhere you want.
NEW! HTML5 support
Create interactive video with onscreen graphics, integrated hyperlinks and titles directly in VideoStudio Pro X5 thanks to built-in HTML5 support and HTML5 Instant Projects.
NEW! Import multi-layer graphics
Support for PaintShop Pro layers means you can now import individual layers of a multilayer image file on to individual tracks, so you can layer clips to create effects that wow your audience.
Enhanced! DVD authoring
Dramatic improvements in DVD and Blu-ray authoring in VideoStudio Pro X5 mean you can edit and create DVD subtitles to show or hide, burn from an ISO disc image and more.
Enhanced! Download and trade templates, plus get free tutorials
Sign in to the enhanced Corel Guide to download movie templates, free tutorial content, graphics and much more. Plus, PhotoVideoLife.com offers a blog and free template trading, along with affordable premium templates and effects.
Enhanced! Support for more cameras
VideoStudio Pro X5 works with footage from a large variety of cameras, including camcorders, mobile phones, iPod, iPad and advanced HD cameras. This version includes 3D camcorder support, along with support for Canon DSLRs that shoot stop motion. VideoStudio Pro X5 also supports the frame rates found in newer HD camcorders, so you can edit in 50 or 60 fps mode, which is ideal for higher quality and slow motion effects in sports footage.
NEW! 21 multimedia tracks
Make content-rich videos with 21 tracks for media, graphics and titles. Plus, use new Track Visibility controls to hide or show tracks when editing or outputting-especially useful for adding subtitles in multiple languages.
- Enhanced! High Dynamic Range (HDR) tools - create intense visual contrast and stunning black & white photos
- NEW! Instant Effects palette - choose from a variety of preset effects and styles or create and save your own
- NEW! Single RAW Photo - split a RAW photo into three exposures and selectively recombine them for stunning results
- NEW! Graduated Filter effect - apply semi-transparent color gradients to your photos to simulate different camera lens filters
- NEW! Retro Lab - add old-school color and contrast to achieve a distinctive look
- Enhanced! Paint Brushes - choose from a variety of built-in brushes or import Adobe Photoshop brushes
- Enhanced! Layer Styles - achieve added precision and control with enhanced layer functionality
- Enhanced! Text tool - intuitive text selection and editing
- Enhanced! Art Media tools - create incredible artistic effects that go beyond photo editing
- NEW! Run Multiple Scripts dialog box - automate tasks to streamline your workflow, achieve consistent results and experiment with new tools
- NEW! Screen recording - record movies of anything you do on screen: presentations, how-to videos, gaming and more.
- NEW! HTML5 support - create interactive video with on-screen graphics, hyperlinks and titles
- Enhanced! Faster performance - get more from your PC with GPU and multi-core acceleration for faster rendering
- NEW! Import multilayer graphics - import individual layers from PaintShop Pro onto individual video tracks
- NEW! Template library - jumpstart production with easy-to-use templates
- Enhanced! Workspace scalability - undock, drag and place the editing interface anywhere you want
- Enhanced! DVD authoring - edit and create DVD subtitles, burn from an ISO disc image and more
- Enhanced! Support for more cameras - supports footage from camcorders, mobile phones, iPod, iPad and HD cameras
- NEW! 21 multimedia tracks - create content-rich video with multiple tracks for media, graphics and titles
Learning & Help
- NEW! Corel Guide - access instructional videos and FREE downloadable content directly from the interface
- Enhanced! PaintShop Pro Learning Center - integrated reference guide that offers step-by-step instructions and quick access to the right tools within PaintShop Pro
- Enhanced! Getting Started screens - quick and easy advice on the basics, as well as new and existing features
- NEW! Find People - use face recognition technology to identify and tag individuals for easier photo management
- NEW! Photo Mapping - map your photos to specific real-world locations and share them online
- NEW! Share My Trip - create an online slideshow that links your photos directly to an interactive map
- Enhanced! Social Media integration - easily share your photos and videos online
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 8, Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP with latest service packs installed (32-bit or 64-bit editions)|
|Min CPU||Intel Core Duo 1.83 GHz, AMD Dual-Core 2.0 GHz (multi-core processor recommended)|
|Min HDD||4 GB|
|Min RAM||2 GB (4 GB or higher recommended)|
|Min Screen Requirements||1024x768 screen resolution with 16-bit color display|
|Peripheral Devices||Windows-compatible DVD-ROM drive, Recordable Blu-ray drive required for creating Blu-ray discs|
Minimum System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 8, Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP with latest service packs installed (32-bit or 64-bit editions)
- Intel Core Duo 1.83 GHz, AMD Dual-Core 2.0 GHz (multi-core processor recommended)
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB or higher recommended)
- 128 MB VGA VRAM or higher (1 GB or higher recommended)
- 4 GB of free hard drive space
- 1024x768 screen resolution with 16-bit color display
- DirectX 9 or higher compatible audio card with latest driver
- Windows-compatible DVD-ROM drive for installation
- Recordable Blu-ray™ drive required for creating Blu-ray discs
- Internet connection required for online features and tutorial videos
- Internet connection may be required to verify the serial number during installation
PaintShop Pro X5
- AI, BMP, CAL, CALS, CGM, CLP, CMX, CT, CUR, CUT, DCX, DIB, DRW, EMF, EPS, GIF, HDP, HGL, HPG, IFF, IMG, J2C, J2K, JIF, JP2, JPC, JPE, JPEG, JPG, JPS, JPX, MAC, MPO, MRW, MSP, PBM, PCD, PCT, PCX, PDF, PGL, PGM, PIC, PICT, PNG, PNS, PPM, PS, PSD, PSP (PSP image files), RAS, RAW, RIF, RLE, SCT, SVG, SVGZ, TGA, TIF, UFO, WBM, WBMP, WDP, WEBP, WMF, WPG
- Includes RAW file support from over 300 camera models with the following extensions: 3FR, ARW, CR2, CRW, DCR, DNG, ERF, K25, KDC, MEF, MOS, NEF, NRW, ORF, PEF, RAF, RW2, SR2, SRF, X3F
- Video input format support: MPEG-1, WMV (Windows Media® Video), MOV (QuickTime® required) and AVI (motion JPEG)
- BMP, CAL, CALS, CLP, CUT, DCX, DIB, EMF, EPS, AI, PS, GIF, HDP, WDP, IFF, IMG, JP2, J2C, J2K, JPC, JPX, JPG, JIF, JPE, JPEG, MAC, MSP, PBM, PCX, PGM, PIC, PPM, PNG, PSD, PSP (PSP IMAGE FILES), RAS, RAW, RIF, RIFF, RLE, SCT, CT, JPS, PNS, TGA, TIF, TIFF, WBMP, WBM, WEBP, WMF
Import Formats Supported
VideoStudio Pro X5
- 1394 FireWire cards for use with DV/D8/HDV camcorders
- Support for OHCI Compliant IEEE-1394
- USB Video Class (UVC) DV cameras
- Analog capture cards for analog camcorders (VFW WDM support for Windows XP and Broadcast Driver Architecture support for Windows Vista and Windows 7)
- Analog and Digital TV capture devices (Broadcast Driver Architecture support)
- USB capture devices: Web cameras and disc/memory/hard drive camcorders
- Windows-compatible Blu-ray, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW,
- DVD-RAM or CD-R/RW drive
- Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod classic with video, iPod touch, Sony PlayStation Portable, Pocket PC, smartphones
- Video: AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, AVCHD, MPEG-4, H.264, BDMV, DV, HDV, DivX, QuickTime, RealVideo, Windows Media Format, MOD (JVC MOD File Format), M2TS, M2T, TOD, 3GPP, 3GPP2
- Audio: Dolby Digital Stereo, Dolby Digital 5.1, MP3, MPA, WAV, QuickTime, Windows Media Audio
- Images: BMP, CLP, CUR, EPS, FAX, FPX, GIF, ICO, IFF, IMG, J2K, JP2, JPC, JPG, PCD, PCT, PCX, PIC, PNG, PSD, PSPImage, PXR, RAS, RAW, SCT, SHG, TGA, TIF, UFO, UFP, WMF
- Disc: DVD, Video CD (VCD), Super Video CD (SVCD)
- Video: AVI, MPEG-2, AVCHD, MPEG-4, H.264, BDMV, HDV, QuickTime, RealVideo, Windows Media Format, 3GPP, 3GPP2,WebM, HTML5
- Audio: Dolby Digital Stereo, Dolby Digital 5.1, MPA, WAV, QuickTime, Windows Media Audio, Ogg Vorbis
- Images: BMP, JPG
- Disc: DVD (DVD-Video/DVD-R/AVCHD), Blu-ray Disc (BDMV)
Input/Output Devices Supported
Some format support may require third-party software.Output Formats Supported
Some format support may require third-party software.
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.