Corel DVD Copy 6 Plus
Share video by email or on the Web, or send it to your iPod, PSP, Zune, mobile phone or portable media player.
Everything you need--in 3 easy steps
DVD Copy offers a simple process to complete most tasks: Just choose Source, Target drive and Format, click Start, and you're on your way to a perfect copy!
- New--More user-friendly - The animated Selector Wheel makes choosing tasks easy and fast. Realistic icons clearly show output options for the task at hand.
- New--Switch languages - At any time, switch the entire user interface language--great for bilingual environments.
- Enhanced! CopyLater - Save time by letting your PC go to work when you're away. CopyLater is now available across all Convert File processes, for even greater convenience.
- Intelligent Folder Monitoring - CopyLater can also regularly check the folders where you store your video downloads and recorded TV-programs, and automatically convert the new files--so they'll be ready when you're ready to watch!
- Internet Copy - Copy videos directly from the Internet. Just enter the Web URL, and Internet Copy will download, convert, and burn it with no further intervention required. The powerful download manager even accommodates download sites which require passwords.
- Personalized discs - When copying a DVD, select just the titles or chapters you want, to create your personal DVD.
- Auto Menu - Burning your video clips to DVD automatically creates a menu. No extra steps needed--simply burn and enjoy!
- Quick Disc Copy - Need to make a quick 1:1 duplicate disc? Just select Disc Copy, video source & target, and click Burn.
- Copy to Hard Drive - Access and edit your content with ease. DVD Copy lets you duplicate your DVD-Videos onto your hard drive in MPEG-1, MPEG-2 or DivX format. Play it from your hard drive, edit in your favorite editor, convert to other formats, or compile new discs
- Create Disc Image - Create disc images of your movies and save on your hard drive for later burning. This is the most reliable way to produce multiple copies
More formats and devices supported
- New--DivX HD Support - Import and create High-definition DivX HD video files of up to 1280x720 frame size. Burn 2 hours of High-definition video to DVD discs with the original subtitles, audio tracks and even interactive navigation menus, that plays on DivX Hi-Def DVD players.
- New--AVCHD support - DVD Copy will recognize AVCHD video folders imported from your camcorder, and convert them to the format of your choice. Even import directly from your DVD-based AVCHD camera.
- New--XVid support - DVD Copy now supports this popular P2P file format, giving you access to much more material.
- New--Support for more portable devices - Convert your video to go! MPEG 4 and H.264 templates are available for a variety of mobile phones and PDAs and Zune. Send video directly to iPod and PSP without intermediate steps.
- H.264 Support - DVD Copy's H.264 codec lets you get more video on your mobile device, without sacrificing quality.
- New--H.264 HD Support - Encode your HD video in cutting-edge H.264 HD and save disc space while maintaining great quality.
- New--MPEG-2 HD Support - Convert video to HDTV format for playing on your home theater.
- New--TiVo Support - Let DVD
Copy take care of converting your TiVo
Series 2-recorded files to DVD disc or
Copy larger capacity DVD+R/-R double layer discs, so you can maintain the original DVD quality without shrinking content.
MPEG 4 and H.264 templates are available for a variety of mobile phones and PDAs and Zune. Send video directly to iPod and PSP without intermediate steps.
- Squeeze double layer DVDs - Compress dual-layer DVD-Videos onto single-layer DVDs while maintaining visual quality. Select from six different compression rates and preview the quality before burning.
- Auto-fit DVD-Videos to CD - Copy DVD-Videos to CD in high-quality MPEG-4, DivX & WMV formats! The Auto-fit feature adjusts the bit rate so you can even burn your entire movie onto a single DivX CD.
- Rip Audio CD & DVD Soundtracks - Extract audio tracks and burn them to CD with the Copy DVD to Audio CD feature.
- LightScribe Laser Labels - Burn label designs and text directly on the top surface of LightScribe DVDs and CDs. With supported burners, burn your data first, flip the disc, and then burn your label.
- New--Faster opening time - DVD Copy launches twice as fast as previous versions. Less waiting means more time for copying!
- New--H.264 optimization - Enjoy super-fast encoding of your H.264 movies.
- New--Intel Core 2 Duo and Core 2 Quad Certification - DVD Copy is optimized for faster copying and conversion on the new Intel processors.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows XP SP2 / Windows Vista Operating System|
|Min CPU||Intel Pentium 4 1.8GHz, AMD Athlon XP 1800+ CPU|
|Min HDD||200 MB|
|Min RAM||512 MB (1 GB recommended)|
|Peripheral Devices||CD-ROM drive; mouse & keyboard|
|Other Software Requirements||Windows compatible sound card|
- Intel Pentium 4 1.8GHz, AMD Athlon XP 1800+ CPU (Intel Pentium 4 3.0GHz, AMD Athlon 64 3800+ recommended)
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM recommended)
- Windows XP (With SP2) or Windows Vista Operating System
- 200 MB of hard-disk space for DVD Copy 6 program installation
- 200 MB of hard-disk space for Win DVD 8 program installation
- Windows compatible sound card
- CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD-RAM burning device
Input File Format Support
- Video: AVI, MPG, M2V,MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264, QuickTime, MOV, ASF, WMV, DVR-MS, 3GPP/3GPP2, DivX, Xvid, TiVo
- Disc: DVD (DVD-Video, DVD+VR, DVD-VR), Video CD (VCD), Super Video CD (SVCD), AVCHD
Output File Format Support
- Video: MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264, WMV, DivX, DivX mobile qmobile
- Audio: WMA, WAV
- Disc: DVD (DVD-Video, DVD+VR, DVD-VR), Video CD (VCD), Super Video CD (SVCD)
- Mobile Device: iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, cell phone
* Does not copy encrypted or copy-protected material? Note that unless you own the copyright or have permission to copy materials from the copyright owner, you may be violating copyright law.
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.