Corel Designer Technical Suite X5 Upgrade
- Platform: Windows
- Manufacturer: Corel
- Type: Retail Boxed, Upgrade Edition
- MPN: CDTSX5ENMBUG
- Stock Code: 106005
- More: Corel Designer
- Availability: Call For Availability
Optimize your workflow and increase productivity with Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite X5. Start projects quickly with industry-leading file compatibility and 3D re-purposing with optional support for CATIA, Pro/Engineer and other native 3D formats. Create illustrations and technical documentation with confidence using dedicated technical drawing tools and intuitive features. Enjoy the versatility to take on a wide range of technical graphics projects with a complete visual communication suite. Publish online or in print thanks to support for PDF, WebCGM, S1000D and other standards.
- Market-leading standards compliance and file format support: Create and deliver standardized technical documentation with support for leading formats, including WebCGM 2.0/2.1 and S1000D. Confidently exchange files with colleagues and clients thanks to updated and enhanced support for more than 100 file formats, including AutoCAD DWG and DXF, Microsoft Visio (VSD), SVG, DOCX, JPEG, PNG, TIFF and more. Corel DESIGNER X5 also offers enhanced support for Adobe products, including AI, PSD and PDF files.
- Enhanced 3D visualization options: Open, work with and output 3D models, such as AutoCAD DWG and DXF, 3DS and Google SketchUp with Right Hemisphere Deep Exploration 6 CSE. Work more efficiently with new task-oriented workspaces for Technical Illustration, Authoring Training material, and Sales and Marketing collateral creation. This release also includes new transparent background on raytraced rendering in hybrid illustration/bitmap output to Corel DESIGNER and new photo-realistic HDR rendering output to Corel PHOTO-PAINT.
- Built-in content organizer: Quickly find graphical assets on your computer, network or external storage device or online sources with Corel CONNECT, the full-screen browser (also available as a docker within Corel DESIGNER, CorelDRAW and Corel PHOTO-PAINT). For easy access, you can keep a collection of content in the tray, which is synchronized between the browser and the dockers.
- Includes CorelDRAW X5 and Corel PHOTO-PAINT X5: For the first time, Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite includes CorelDRAW X5, adding a powerful and intuitive creative vector illustration and page layout tool for complementary tasks. The latest version of Corel PHOTO-PAINT is also included, offering an easy way to enhance and retouch photos to include in your work.
- Corel DESIGNER X5 - precision illustration and technical design software
- CorelDRAW X5 - creative illustration and page layout software
- Corel PHOTO-PAINT X5 - easy-to-use, professional image-editing application
- Corel PowerTRACE X5 - fast, accurate bitmap-to-vector conversion tool
- Corel CAPTURE X5 - one-click screen capture utility
- Corel CONNECT - full-screen browser for searching digital content from your computer, network, external storage device or online sources
- Right Hemisphere Deep Exploration 6 CSE - 3D visualization software
- Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Applications (VSTA) and Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) - powerful automation tools
- SWiSH miniMax2 - easy Flash animation software
- PhotoZoom Pro 2 - photo enlarger plug-in for Corel PHOTO-PAINT
Connect to technical design assets
- Enhanced! 3D visualization options
Open, work with and re-purpose 3D models, such as AutoCAD DWG and DXF, 3DS and Google SketchUp with Right Hemisphere Deep Exploration 6 CSE.
- New! Task-oriented workspaces
Work more efficiently with dedicated workspaces for Technical Illustration, Authoring Training material and Sales and Marketing collateral creation.
- Enhanced! 3D CAD visualization add-on (optional)
Open and work with the latest 3D CAD file formats, including CATIA V5R19, Pro/Engineer Wildfire 5, SolidWorks 2010, Inventor 2010, NX7, JT v.9.3 and others without a costly CAD license.
- Enhanced! File format compatibility
Confidently exchange files with colleagues and clients thanks to support for more than 100 file formats, including AutoCAD DWG and DXF, Microsoft Visio (VSD), SVG, DOCX, XLS, JPEG, PNG, TIFF and more.
- Enhanced! Adobe product support
Import and export AI, PSD and PDF files with support for Illustrator CS5, Photoshop CS5 and Acrobat.
- New! Corel CONNECT
Easily find information assets on your computer, network or external storage device or online sources with this full-screen browser (also available as a docker within Corel DESIGNER, CorelDRAW and Corel PHOTO-PAINT).
- Enhanced! Corel PowerTRACE X5
Quickly convert scanned bitmaps, such as circuit design blueprints, schematics, hand-drawn illustrations and more, into editable vector graphics with smoother curves and more accurate results.
- New! Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Applications
Streamline your workflow by creating macros and add-ins. Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications is also included to let you perform simple customization tasks. Plus, easily create connections to Content Management Systems (CMS), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Product Data Management (PDM) Systems.
Create technical illustrations with confidence
- Projected drawing modes
Actively draw on the projected plane to create isometric or other parallel projected illustrations for assembly and maintenance instructions. For existing planar objects, you can also project the objects to a desired plane, rather than calculating a rotation and skew angle manually.
- Advanced dimension tools
Create custom dimensions and dimension styles with advanced control for clearly readable illustrations.
- Enhanced! Callout tool features
Use the one-click Callout tool to easily create callouts, including text, lines and halos. In Corel DESIGNER X5, you do not need to review your entire drawing for numbered callouts when you make additions or changes. Just use automatic increment when you create callouts and Corel DESIGNER X5 will renumber them automatically with the new Callout renumbering macro.
- Halos on curves
Apply halos to connector lines that cross over each other to make wiring diagrams and flowcharts easier to read, or use halos to highlight the axes of an exploded view with thrust lines in a technical illustration.
- More precision tools
Specify arrowhead attributes such as size, offset or rotation angle, then save custom arrowheads as presets. Use the 2-point line tool to draw cylinders more easily and add missing detail to drawings.
- New & Enhanced! Color management
Use color with certainty thanks to the redesigned color management engine. Adjust color settings for a specific document, save presets, preview color outputs and more effectively prepare technical illustrations for various output devices. Also includes support for new PANTONE profiles and many other process and spot color libraries.
- Enhanced! Professional image editing
Easily enhance and retouch photos to include in your work with Corel PHOTO-PAINT X5. The enhanced Objects docker lets you organize project elements hierarchically for greater efficiency. Plus, the new Convert to Grayscale dialog gives you more control of the colors used in conversion for clearer results.
- New! CorelDRAW X5
For the first time, Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite includes CorelDRAW X5, adding a powerful and intuitive creative vector illustration and page layout application for complementary tasks.
- Enhanced! Performance
Work faster with support for multicore processing and interface enhancements such as locked toolbars. Plus, new support for Windows Touch lets you navigate the applications in Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite X5 with your fingertips.
Publish to technical communications standards
- Enhanced! Industry standards compliance
Create, share and deliver standardized technical documentation with support for leading formats, including WebCGM 2.0/2.1, S1000D, SVG and PDF/A.
- Enhanced! Encapsulated Postscript (EPS) support
Ensure that EPS files export and print with more vivid colors.
- New & Enhanced! Web publishing
Take advantage of new and enhanced features to produce Web graphics. The new Export for Web dialog box provides easy access to export controls. SWiSH miniMax2 is also included to let you quickly create web animations.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Upgrade Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP with latest Service Pack (32-bit or 64-bit Editions)|
|Min CPU||Intel Pentium 4, AMD Athlon 64 or AMD Opteron|
|Min HDD||1.4 GB hard disk space (1.6 GB for typical installation without content)|
|Min RAM||1 GB|
|Min Screen Requirements||1024x768|
|Peripheral Devices||DVD-ROM drive; mouse & keyboard|
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP with latest Service Pack (32-bit or 64-bit Editions)
- Intel Pentium 4, AMD Athlon 64 or AMD Opteron
- 1 GB RAM
- 1.4 GB hard disk space (1.6 GB for typical installation without content). Up to 6.7 GB needed to install extra content
- Mouse or tablet
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution (768 x 1024 on a Tablet PC)
- DVD drive
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or higher
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.