Apple Logic Pro 7.2
- Platform: Mac
- Manufacturer: Apple
- Type: Retail Boxed, Full Edition
- MPN: MA328Z/A
- Stock Code: 263867
- More: Apple Logic Pro
- Availability: SOLD OUT
Logic Pro 7 is the complete professional solution for music creation and audio production. It combines an award-winning sequencing and audio workstation application with a comprehensive set of studio-quality software instruments and audio effect plug-ins, state-of-the-art loop composition tools, and the ability to utilize networked computers for additional processing power. Logic Pro 7 expands its collection of instruments and effect plug-ins with Sculpture, a component modeling synthesizer; Ultrabeat, a drum machine; Guitar Amp Pro, an amp modeling plug-in; and more. In short, Logic Pro 7 is the only all-in-one package qualified to take on any task in the pro audio workflow.
Logic Pro 7.2 gives you the ability to take full advantage of the next generation of Mac computers. You’ll also enjoy integrated support for the Apogee Ensemble FireWire interface, compatibility with Pro Tools HD 7 DAE, and project compatibility with GarageBand 3, as well as a complement of feature enhancements and improvements
- Universal compatibility- Logic Pro 7.2 is a Universal application, which means it’s designed to run natively on both Intel- and PowerPC-based Macs. Stay compatible as Apple continues to deliver new Intel-based systems.
- Integrated support for new Apogee Ensemble interface- Logic Pro 7.2 offers integrated support for Ensemble, the new FireWire audio interface solution from Apogee Electronics, providing superb Apogee sound quality and mix-and-match expandability at breakthrough prices. Multiple parameters--including headphone level, metering source, output levels, and even microphone input gain--can be manipulated from a control panel within Logic Pro.
- Digidesign Pro Tools HD 7 DAE support Logic Pro 7.2 is fully compatible with the Pro Tools 7.1 version of DAE. All features are supported, including ESB and EXS24TDM. To install the required files, download and install Pro Tools 7.1cs4 from the Digidesign support Web site. Note: users of Pro Tools 6.9 and earlier must use Logic Pro 7.1 or earlier.
- Serato Pitch 'n Time support- Purchase a special Audio Unit version of the legendary Pitch ‘n Time plug-in from Serato and you’ll have access to its extraordinary algorithms directly from Logic Pro’s Time and Pitch Machine or from the audio time stretch options in Logic’s Arrange window. This option renders rich and natural-sounding results, even at extreme settings.
- Improved Rewire support- Logic Pro 7.2 provides support for stereo Rewire objects--and now clearly labels the incoming Rewire streams to reflect the source application. In addition, you can create Rewire objects directly from the Create Multiple option in the Arrange window.
- Enhanced support for control surfaces- The Arrange window in version 7.2 provides visual indication of which tracks are currently active on the control surface. This is especially useful with supported control surfaces that do not provide LCD or other feedback information, such as the newly supported iControl from M-Audio.
- 32-channel support for multi-channel Audio Units instruments- Users of multi-channel Audio Unit instrument applications will appreciate that Logic Pro now has increased output capacity of up to 32 mono-channels.
- Playback of compressed files- Logic Pro 7.2 allows you to play back AAC and Apple Lossless files directly--with no need for conversion. This feature ensures session compatibility with GarageBand 3 and offers great sonic quality with the convenience of smaller file sizes.
- Access to new GarageBand 3-compatible plug-ins-Ducker offers automated voiceover volume reduction functionality, known as "ducking," on Output or Bus tracks. Speech Enhancer provides a simple option for cleaning up and enhancing recordings made with the built-in microphones.
- New royalty-free jingles and sound effects Apple Loops- Logic Pro 7.2 includes the same Jingles and Sound Effects library that ship with iLife ’06. A dedicated Effects button in the Loop Browser makes it easy to view and filter this new collection of sounds. The library includes more than 200 sound effects and 100 jingles.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Mac OS X v10.4.3 or later for PowerPC-based systems; Mac OS X v10.4.4 or later for Intel-based systems|
|Min CPU||See Extra Details|
|Min HDD||8GB of available hard drive space|
|Min RAM||512 MB|
|Peripheral Devices||DVD-ROM drive|
|Other Software Requirements||QuickTime 7.0.3 or later|
- Macintosh computer with PowerPC G4, PowerPC G5 or Intel Core Duo; Intel Core Duo, PowerPC G5, or dual PowerPC G4 processor recommended
- Logic Node applications require PowerPC G5 or Intel Core Duo and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- 512MB of RAM
- Mac OS X v10.4.3 or later for PowerPC-based systems; Mac OS X v10.4.4 or later for Intel-based systems
- QuickTime 7.0.3 or later
- 8GB of available hard drive space
- DVD drive for software installation
- Available USB port for XSKey (copy protection)
- Low-latency multi-I/O audio hardware and MIDI interface recommended
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.