Apple AppleCare Protection Plan PowerBook
- Platform: Mac
- Manufacturer: Apple
- Type: Retail Boxed, Full Edition
- MPN: M8853LL/A
- Stock Code: 264332
- More: AppleCare
- Availability: SOLD OUT
The AppleCare Protection Plan extends your computer's 90 days of complimentary support and one-year warranty to up to three years of world-class support.
The AppleCare Protection Plan is a uniquely integrated service and support solution that extends the complimentary coverage on your Mac to three years from the computer's purchase date.
Get peace of mind from Apple
The AppleCare Protection Plan extends the complimentary coverage on your Mac to three years of world-class support. The plan includes expert telephone assistance, global repair coverage, onsite repairs for desktop computers, * web-based resources, and TechTool Deluxe from Micromat-all for one economical price.
Three years of security
Every Mac comes with 90 days of telephone support and one year of service coverage at an Apple-authorized repair center. By purchasing the AppleCare Protection Plan with your Mac, you can extend your coverage to three years.
The AppleCare Protection Plan covers your Mac, as well as an AirPort Extreme Card, an AirPort Express or AirPort Extreme Base Station, and Apple RAM purchased for your Mac. Mac mini, Mac Pro, Power Mac, MacBook Pro and PowerBook customers can also register one Apple display for coverage, provided the Mac and display are purchased together.
One number to call for help
Because Apple creates the computer, the operating system, and many built-in applications, the Mac is a truly integrated system-with vastly superior support. Just one phone call can help resolve most issues with your Mac. The AppleCare Protection Plan provides support for Apple hardware, the Mac OS, and Apple consumer applications, including iLife, iWork, Jam Packs, iChat AV, Mail, Safari, iCal, iSync, AppleWorks, and QuickTime.
Convenient repair options
The AppleCare Protection Plan includes up to three years of onsite service for desktop computers. * The plan also provides global repair coverage, which can be very important if you travel abroad. Apple-authorized technicians perform repairs using genuine Apple parts.
Purchase the AppleCare Protection Plan along with your new Mac to take maximum advantage of the coverage the plan provides. No other service and support program can provide peace of mind for such a small investment.
The AppleCare Protection Plan is subject to terms and conditions, which are provided on the AppleCare Protection Plan website.
- To qualify for the AppleCare Protection Plan, your product must be within its one-year Apple hardware warranty.
- A separate AppleCare Protection Plan must be purchased for each Apple system to be covered.
- Mac mini, Power Mac, and MacBook Pro/PowerBook customers may also enroll one Apple display for coverage, provided that the Mac and the display are purchased together.
- Global repair coverage is included for all portable computers and Mac mini.
- The AppleCare Protection Plan covers an Apple keyboard and mouse when they are included with a covered product. An AirPort Extreme Card, an AirPort Express or AirPort Extreme Base Station, and Apple RAM are included in the coverage of the computer with which they are used.
* Onsite service is not available in all locations.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Operating System||Mac OS X|
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.