Apple AppleCare Protection Plan iPod Nano / iPod Shuffle
iPod and iTunes are perfectly attuned to each other, so you enjoy a stellar listening experience. That's because Apple has designed and engineered the hardware and the software to work seamlessly at every level. To keep your iPod filled with all the newest additions to your iTunes library -- from music to podcasts to photos to videos and more -- just plug it in. Now, with the AppleCare Protection Plan for iPod, you can be sure that everything will play on.
Comprehensive service and support
- Extends telephone support up to two years
- Extends hardware coverage up to two years
- Provides expert support for both Mac and Windows users
Protection for the iPod and iTunes solution
- Covers iPod and included accessories 1 :
- iPod battery
- iPod earphones
- Other accessories in the iPod box
- Supports iTunes and connection with iPod
Quality and convenience backed by Apple
- Offers award-winning technical support
- Provides a convenient toll-free telephone number 2
- Guarantees genuine Apple replacement parts 1
- Permits transfer of the plan between owners
Every iPod comes with complimentary single-incident support within 90 days from the date of purchase and one year of hardware service coverage. The AppleCare Protection Plan extends your service and support coverage for your iPod, its included accessories, and iTunes to up to two years from the original purchase date of your iPod. With this plan, you get direct access to Apple experts for answers by phone and anytime access to web-based resources. 3 Should your iPod or the included accessories need service, Apple-authorized technicians will repair it or provide a replacement using genuine Apple parts. 1
We recommend that you purchase the AppleCare Protection Plan with your new iPod to take maximum advantage of the coverage the plan provides. This comprehensive plan is available for all iPod models within their one-year limited warranty that connect to either Macintosh computers or Windows PCs.
One number to call for world-class support
Because Apple creates both the iPod and iTunes, they form a truly integrated solution for digital music and more. If you ever have a question about their use, you'll have direct telephone access 2 to Apple's own technical support group -- the people who know iPod and iTunes best. AppleCare representatives can help troubleshoot your iPod and its connection with iTunes. Apple offers the same complete service for both Mac and Windows users.
Peace of mind at home or on the road
With iPod, you can take your entire music collection everywhere you go. But should your iPod need service, the AppleCare Protection Plan gives you the peace of mind of knowing that Apple provides global repair or replacement coverage. 1
1. Service coverage is available only for the iPod and its original included accessories that are defective in materials or workmanship or for battery depletion of 50 percent or more from original specification. Equipment returned for service may be repaired or replaced with functionally equivalent new, used, or refurbished equipment.
2. Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
3. Access to web-based resources requires the use of a compatible Internet service provider; fees may apply.
4. Complimentary phone support limited to a single incident within 90 days of iPod purchase.
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.