Apple AppleCare Premium Service & Support Plan Xserve
The AppleCare Premium Support Plan for Xserve and Xserve RAID Systems offers extraordinary peace of mind at IT department-level support.
Covering Xserve or Xserve RAID hardware and Mac OS X Server software, Apple technical support experts are available 24 hours a day to help you determine if your Xserve's issue is a hardware failure or a Mac OS X Server configuration issue. The plan provides supreme coverage for up to three years of e-mail and telephone support--with 30-minute response. If you encounter a hardware issue that requires service, the AppleCare Premium Support Plan offers on-site hardware repair from an Apple-authorized technician within 4 hours (next-day guarantee if you contact AppleCare after business hours).
You deserve premium expert service for your server and storage solution. The AppleCare Premium Support Plan ensures that you get reliable and detailed technical support for your critical server deployments
To keep your Xserve and Xserve RAID systems up and running, Apple offers the AppleCare Premium Service and Support Plan. 1 If you experience a problem, whether a hardware failure or a software configuration issue, Apple's dedicated Server Technical Support team will help diagnose problems and work to get your systems back online quickly. And because Apple hardware and software are uniquely integrated, there's only one AppleCare number to call.
KEY FEATURES:Integrated service and support for Xserve technologies, including Mac OS X Server and RAID Admin
- One number to call for help, day or night 3
- One team to diagnose hardware failures, as well as software issues related to RAID Admin or the graphical user interface in Mac OS X Server
- Up to three years of technical support using advanced remote management and monitoring tools 2
- Direct, 24/7 access by phone and email 3 to Apple's dedicated Server Technical Support team
- 30-minute response on email and telephone calls
- Up to three years of onsite service by Appleauthorized technicians 2
- Global repair coverage for Xserve and Xserve RAID
- Onsite response within four hours during business hours 4
- Next-day onsite response when you contact Apple after business hours 4
- Optional AppleCare Service Parts Kits for rapid replacement of key hardware components
1 . A separate AppleCare Premium Service and Support Plan must be purchased for each Xserve or Xserve RAID system to be covered.
2 . Coverage ends three years after date of Xserve or Xserve RAID purchase.
3 . Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change. Access to web-based resources requires the usThe AppleCare Premium Support Plan for Xserve and Xserve RAID Systems offers extraordinary peace of mind at IT department-level support. e of a compatible Internet service provider; fees may apply.
4 . Represents typical response times. Actual onsite response time and availability of onsite service depend on location.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Operating System||Mac OS X|
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.