Nero Video Premium HD
Nero Video Premium HD brings your creativity to life with advanced video editing and playback tools that will take your home video project from modest start to incredible finish.
Nero Video Premium HD has everything that's included in Nero Vision Xtra plus the two Premium extras below:
Blu-ray Disc Playback Plug-in
View Blu-ray movies in stunning picture and DTS sound quality
- Play back Audio CDs, DVD-Videos and Blu-ray Disc movies
- Superb playback quality on one universal player
Nero Creative CollectionPack 1
- Add the professional touch to your videos with creative effects
- Nero Picture-in-Picture EffectPack 1-Set of 50 professional Picture-in-Picture layouts, plus 30 high quality background images
- Nero Video TransitionPack 1-Set of 50 professional transition effects
- Nero Movie ThemePack 3 & 4-Set of 25 Movie Themes such as seasonal, romantic, kids, home cinema and sports, plus 25 additional menu templates
- Nero MediaHub The robust and dynamic media organizer has an easy-to-use interface and allows for easy managing, playback and sharing of video, photo and music files. Create high quality theme-based video and photo slideshows with Movie Themes, and then seamlessly transfer your projects directly to Nero Vision for advanced video editing and authoring.
- Nero Vision Designed for those who want to make a creative impact, Nero Vision is what you use to edit your video projects like a pro and author in High Definition. Cutting-edge features such as true multi-track editing, advanced PiP and overlay effects, SmartEncoding and Blu-ray Disc publishing will take your home video projects from just ordinary to extraordinary.
- Nero ControlCenter Manage and update your Nero products and serial numbers.
Personal HD video editing with professional features
- Bring the cinema in-house with Blu-ray Playback
Play back your favorite Blu-ray Disc movies as well as Audio CDs and DVD-Videos for the ultimate cinema-style viewing experience.
- Edit and Enhance Photos with Just One Click
Easily modify photos to achieve superb picture quality for your personal slideshow or movie
- Arrange Photos and Videos for High Quality Slide-
shows and Movies
Easily arrange and edit photos and videos in the storyboard, and personalize with Movie Themes.
- Amplify Advanced Video Effects and Transitions in HD Output
Add personal touches with more than 70 available video filters, over 40 video transitions, plus motion templates (Pan & Zoom) for one or multiple project tracks, which are all enhanced with High Definition output.
- Add Picture-in-Picture Effects Like a Pro
Take your home videos to another level by applying up to four unique PiP effects for a truly cinematic finish.
- Multi-track Video Editing with Complete Keyframe Handling Option
Use multiple video graphics and audio tracks for true multi-track editing. Apply Picture-in-Picture effects, animate video, audio and overlay effects, and correct values dynamically by setting Keyframe properties.
- Burn or Share to Social Communities, Slideshows and Movies with Unique Premium Menus
Add menus to your slideshow projects and burn to DVD, AVCHD or Blu-ray Disc. Or choose the Advanced Authoring option to send your project straight to Nero Vision for advanced editing and authoring.
- Finishing Touches for Cinema-Quality Movies
Incorporate over 14 exceptional Movie Themes with embedded titles, music and special effects, 3D-animation menus, plus more than 140 ClipArts images to transform your projects into cinema-quality movies.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||OEM Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Windows XP SP3 (32-bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later (32 and 64-bit), Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate (32 and 64-bit)|
|Min CPU||2 GHz AMD or Intel processor|
|Min HDD||5 GB|
|Min RAM||512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM for Windows Vista or Windows 7)|
|Peripheral Devices||DVD-ROM drive; mouse & keyboard|
Minimum system requirements for Nero Video Premium HD
- Windows XP SP3 (32-bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later (32 and 64-bit), Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate (32 and 64-bit)
- 2 GHz AMD or Intel processor, 512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM for Windows Vista or Windows 7)
- For Blu-ray Disc Playback and HD Video Editing: Processor Intel Core II Duo 2.2 GHz, AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+ 2.6GHz or above, 2 GB RAM
- 5 GB hard drive space for a typical installation of all components (including templates, content and temporary disk space)
- DirectX 9.0 compliant graphics card with 3D acceleration, 16-bit color, and a minimum of 128 MB video memory is required (32-bit, true color, 256 MB dedicated video RAM, and support for Shader Model 3.0 is recommended)
- For Blu-ray Disc Playback: Graphics Card NVIDIA 8600 and above, ATI Radeon HD 3800 and above, Intel G45 (Windows Vista/Windows 7);
- Minimum 512 MB VRAM, HDCP compliant display for digital connection
- DVD disc drive for installation and playback, Blu-ray Disc capable drive for BD playback
- CD, DVD, or Blu-ray Disc recordable or rewritable drive for burning and video authoring
- DirectX 9.0c revision 30 (August 2006)
- Windows Media Player 9
- Third party components such as Microsoft Windows Installer 4.5, Microsoft .NET 3.5 SP1 and Microsoft Silverlight 3 are shipped with the product or automated download if not included in the package
- For some services and the use of BD-LIVE features an Internet connection is required (DSL-1000 and higher recommended). Internet connection charges are the user's responsibility
- For further requirements please check www.nero.com
- On 64-bit operating systems, applications run in 32-bit emulation mode
- Nero DiscCopy Gadget does not run on 64-bit operating system
- The devices must be correctly installed and recognized by the operating system for the product to work properly
- Installation of the latest WHQL certified device drivers is strongly recommended
Special / Minimum requirements for video editing and authoring
- OHCI compliant FireWire controller (IEEE 1394) for DV or HDV capturing
- TV tuner or video capture card for analog and digital video recording
- Up to 50 GB hard drive space for disk images and temporary files
- For support of NVIDIA CUDA technology a CUDA capable graphics card must be installed.
- For more information see http://www.nvidia.com/object/cuda_learn_products.html
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.