Adobe Font Folio 11.1 - 5 Users
Adobe Font Folio 11.1 software is a collection of more than 2,400 fonts from the Adobe Type Library in OpenType format, which provides enhanced linguistic support, advanced typographic features, and true cross-platform compatibility. Use Font Folio 11.1 to expand your design options in virtually any medium - including print, web, video, and electronic documents.
Key benefitsDesign with superior typefaces
- Expand your design options with more than 2,400 high-quality OpenType fonts (including 80 new fonts) from world-renowned foundries, including Adobe, ITC, Linotype, and Monotype Imaging; innovative firms such as LetterPerfect and MVB Fonts; and talented individual designers, such as Jovica Veljovic and Michael Harvey.
- Use award-winning Adobe Originals typefaces, including one-of-a-kind designs and classic revivals created by expert type designers at Adobe.
- Use opticals packages that provide four or more separate designs, each optimized for a different range of point sizes, from small text for footnotes to large type for headlines.
- Enjoy updates to the Adobe Type Library.
- Print confidently, knowing that Adobe fonts offer reliable quality whether output to inkjet printers, laser printers, imagesetters, or platesetters.
- Prepare classic or cutting-edge title effects for all your digital video and multimedia projects.
- Create animated GIF images and other typographically rich elements for your web pages.
- Complement your Adobe PDF workflow with Adobe typefaces, which can be embedded in Adobe PDF documents in their entirety or as compact subsets.
- Simplify font management thanks to a single, cross-platform font file. The OpenType format displays and prints fonts seamlessly on the Mac and in Microsoft Windows and can be used alongside existing font formats in all of your documents.
- Revive fine typography with swashes, small caps, and old-style figures - glyphs that are now all contained in one OpenType font file.
- Publish multilingual documents using OpenType Pro fonts that support Central and Eastern European languages, as well as several OpenType fonts that support Japanese, Korean, Greek, Cyrillic, Arabic, Hebrew, and Devanagari.
- Go global with support for Unicode, a platform-independent, international text encoding standard that supports virtually all languages.
- Leverage the latest OpenType specification, including support for Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF). With Adobe Font Folio 11.1, Adobe continues its longstanding commitment to developing the highest quality OpenType fonts.
- Discover 80 new fonts
- Updates to the Adobe Type Library
- Enhanced linguistic support
- Keyboard layouts for more than 40 symbol fonts
- Updated Type Reference Guide
Futuristic or retro. Humorous or scary. Browse by category - style, use, theme, classification, or designer - or search by keyword to find the perfect font for any project.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||5 Users|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7 / Mac OS X|
|Min CPU||Intel Pentium, Intel Centrino, Intel Xeon, or Intel Core Duo processor / PowerPC G4 or G5 or multicore Intel processor|
|Min RAM||16 MB RAM (32MB recommended)|
|Peripheral Devices||CD- or DVD-ROM drive; mouse & keyboard|
- Intel Pentium, Intel Centrino, Intel Xeon, or Intel Core Duo processor
- Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7
- 16MB of RAM (32MB recommended)
Note: Adobe Font Folio 11.1 also runs on Microsoft Windows 98, Windows Millennium Edition, and Windows NT 4.0 with Service Pack 4 if you install Adobe Type Manager (ATM) Light 4.1 (available separately) on your system. If using a PostScript printer on Windows 98/ME, AdobePS printer driver 4.3 or later is recommended. If using a PostScript printer on Windows NT 4.0, AdobePS printer driver 5.1.2 or later is recommended.
- PowerPC G4 or G5 or multicore Intel processor
- Mac OS X
- 16MB of RAM (32MB recommended)
Note: Font Folio 11.1 runs on Mac OS 8.6 through 9.2 with ATM Light 4.6.
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.