Adobe E-learning Suite 2.5 (Win) Upgrade from E-learning Suite 1
This upgrade version of Adobe eLearning Suite 2.5 will install only if you are a licensed user of Adobe eLearning Suite 1.
Adobe eLearning Suite 2.5 software is the complete, integrated toolbox for efficiently creating professional eLearning content. Get the best eLearning tool for application simulation, digital imaging, rich animations, audio production, and authoring of HTML or PDF content. Accelerate development with rapid prototyping, out-of-the-box assets, and roundtripping workflows. Publish to SCORM- and AICC-compliant Learning Management Systems and track SWF-, PDF-, or HTML-based content effortlessly, without programming.
- Be more productive Develop more eLearning content, faster, using out-of-the-box assets, roundtripping workflows, and collaborative features. Publish to multiple channels and devices, and track your eLearning content without programming.
- Get best results using world-class tools Give full reign to your imagination using world-class tools for authoring, simulation, and media editing. Make the eLearning experience come alive for your users with graphics, animations, audio, and videos.
- Get more for your money Pay up to 56% less than you would if you purchased the components separately at the Adobe store- North America. Benefit from value-added functionalities that come only as part of the Adobe eLearning suite.
Be more productive-Develop more eLearning content, faster, using out-of-the-box assets and roundtripping workflows. Collaborate and publish to multiple devices and Learning Management Systems. Track SWF, PDF, or HTML content without programming.
- Complete eLearning toolbox
Take advantage of world-class Adobe tools for rapid eLearning creation, courseware authoring, simulation, media editing, and hosting. Get everything you need to create and maintain professional eLearning experiences that engage audiences with multimedia and interactivity.
- Efficient development
Work productively with all the right tools, extensions, and integrated workflows at your fingertips. Turn the contributions of subject-matter experts into engaging eLearning content using Adobe Captivate 5.5 and Adobe Presenter 7. Further enhance your content to create robust courseware using Adobe Flash Professional CS5.5 and Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5.
- Roundtripping between Adobe Captivate 5.5 and Adobe Audition CS5.5
Export audio for an entire project from Adobe Captivate 5.5 to Adobe Audition CS5.5 with one click. Edit and enhance the audio with the ability to synchronize maintain or change the slide association by working with it as a single file, and import to Adobe Captivate, maintaining slide association and improved audio quality.
- Roundtripping between Adobe Captivate 5.5 and Adobe Flash Professional CS5.5
Import animations created with Adobe Flash Professional CS5.5 into your Adobe Captivate 5.5 project as smart objects tightly linked to the source file. Make changes to the source animation and instantly update your objects in Adobe Captivate without opening Flash Professional.
- Roundtripping between Adobe Captivate 5.5 and Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended
Insert Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended (PSD) files as smart objects in your Adobe Captivate project, easily animate individual image areas, and update the images with one click whenever the original files change--no need to resave and reinsert images.
- Tracking and reporting
Satisfy basic evaluation needs at no extra cost thanks to integration with Acrobat.com*. Track and report key performance metrics like average score and pass or fail without having to invest in a Learning Management System.
- Track PDF based eLearning content
Create PDF-based eLearning content using Acrobat X Pro and publish it to leading Learning Management Systems. Track course metrics with ease and evaluate learner performance.
- Application capture in Adobe Flash Professional CS5.5
Create application demos and simulations in Adobe Flash Professional CS5.5 and complete your authoring workflow using a single tool.
- Optimized user interface of Adobe Captivate 5.5
Be more productive with optimized user interface of Adobe Captivate 5.5 that is consistent with your favorite Adobe applications like Flash Professional and Photoshop Extended.
- Efficient collaboration by leveraging Acrobat.com and Twitter
Host published or in-progress eLearning projects on Acrobat.com* for easy access and review. Enable in-context learner collaboration using the Twitter widget from Adobe. Share ideas in real time by opening an Adobe ConnectNow web conferencing session.
- Flexible, standards-based output formats
Deliver content in the optimal format for learners and organizations. Support for standard formats--including SWF, HTML, PDF, AVI, and SCORM--enables easy delivery to the web, the desktop, mobile devices, and Learning Management Systems.
Get best results using world-class tools-Give your eLearning a complete makeover, using the best professional tools for application simulations; digital imaging; rich animations; audio production; and authoring of SWF-, PDF-, or HTML-based content.
- Rapid authoring of eLearning content with Adobe Captivate 5.5
Create and maintain interactive eLearning content without programming using Adobe Captivate 5.5. Import your existing Microsoft PowerPoint content and add rich media, application simulations, branching scenarios, and quizzes. Deliver content virtually anywhere.
- Creation of rich media content with Flash Professional CS5.5
Produce expressive interactive content with the industry-leading authoring environment in Flash Professional CS5.5. Create immersive experiences that are consistent across desktops, smartphones, tablets, and televisions.
- Editing and compositing of images with Photoshop CS5 Extended
Take advantage of the ultimate solution for advanced digital imaging. Photoshop CS5 Extended includes all the editing and compositing capabilities of Photoshop CS5 plus breakthrough tools that let you create and edit 3D and motion-based content.
- Development of standards-based websites with Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5
Design and deploy compelling websites and web applications using the comprehensive professional toolset in Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5, which offers both a robust coding environment and a powerful, standards-based WYSIWYG design surface.
- Authoring and tracking of PDF- based content with Adobe Acrobat X Pro
Embed Adobe Captivate movies in PDF documents and PDF Portfolios with Acrobat X Pro, bringing text-based learning materials to life and making them easily accessible via free Adobe Reader software.
- Enhancing audio in eLearning content with Adobe Audition CS5.5
Handle a wide range of audio production tasks efficiently, including recording, mixing, and sound restoration, with the professional tools in Adobe Audition CS5.5.
- Conversion of presentations into eLearning courses with Adobe Presenter 7
Rapidly turn Microsoft PowerPoint presentations into high-impact, Flash technology-based presentations and compelling eLearning content with Adobe Presenter 7.
- World-class media editing
Create animations and interactive content with Adobe Flash Professional CS5.5. Enrich images with the advanced capabilities of Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended. Record, edit and enhance audio using Adobe Audition CS5.5.
- Multi-video support and synchronization
Add impact to your eLearning projects by importing video in popular formats (AVI, MOV, FLV,MPEG) and synchronizing video with the project, slide, or set of slides using Adobe Captivate 5.5.
- Reinforced traditional authoring workflow
Rapidly create portions of your project in Adobe Captivate 5.5 and seamlessly integrate them in the parent Adobe Flash Professional CS5.5 project, thanks to enhanced interactivity between Adobe Captivate and Flash Professional.
- Authoring for mobile devices including smartphones
Easily author content for mobile devices, including smartphones, using the tools you already know. Preview and test your content on a broad range of devices with Adobe Device Central CS5.5.
- Professional media organization
Manage your media visually with Adobe Bridge CS5.5. Easily organize, browse, locate, and view creative assets from Adobe Captivate 5.5, Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended, or any of the components in Adobe eLearning Suite 2.5.
- Development of more attractive eLearning content with Adobe Captivate 5.5
Take advantage of more options in Adobe Captivate 5.5 to develop engaging eLearning content, including gradients and shadows and new out-of the-box quiz templates. Publish projects to the MP4 format and deliver them via YouTube and iOS devices.
- Creation of immersive experiences with Adobe Flash Professional CS5.5
Simplify the creation of immersive experiences that are presented consistently across desktops, smartphones, tablets, and televisions with Adobe Flash Professional CS5.5.
- Designing with Live View rendering and Multiscreen Preview panel in Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5
Design confidently with updated Live View rendering in Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5. Build cutting-edge HTML5 and CSS3 websites. The updated Multiscreen Preview panel allows you to design for multiple devices concurrently.
- Delivery of next-generation PDF communications with Adobe Acrobat X Pro
Experience the full power of Acrobat Dynamic PDF to produce next-generation PDF communications with Adobe Acrobat X Pro.
Get more for your money-Pay up to 56% less than you would if you purchased the components separately at the Adobe Store- North America. Enjoy value added functionalities like templates, asset library and a multi-SCO packager.
- Value-added functionalities
Accelerate the development process with value-added functionalities like CourseBuilder Extension for Dreamweaver CS5.5, Learning Interactions for Flash Professional CS5.5, and an enhanced multi-SCO packager, which you won't get by purchasing the products separately.
- Expanded multi-SCO packager
Create and publish a course by combining Learning Management System-compliant content (SCO) from Adobe Captivate 5.5, Flash Professional CS5.5, Learning Interactions for Flash Professional CS5.5, CourseBuilder Extension for Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5, and Adobe Presenter 7 using the multi-SCO packager.
- Domain-specific HTML templates
Jump-start development of domain-specific eLearning for compliance, soft skills, medical procedure, scenario-based and process training, and more using attractive, instructionally sound HTML templates for Dreamweaver CS5.5.
- Integration with Adobe Connect Pro for instant online access
Give learners easy online access to your content without a Learning Management System or content server using Adobe Connect Pro software (sold separately). Adobe Connect Pro offers basic access-tracking functionality and lets you create an unmatched virtual classroom experience with support for rich media, integration of Adobe Captivate simulations, and more.
- Easy reuse of content online and offline
Use the free Adobe AIR runtime to deliver your online courses as desktop applications, enabling easy offline learning for experiences that don't require integration with a Learning Management System.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Upgrade Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 3; Windows Vista Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 1; or Windows 7|
|Min CPU||Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor|
|Min HDD||9.3 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation|
|Min RAM||1 GB minimum(2GB recommended)|
|Min Screen Requirements||1280x800 display with qualified hardware-accelerated OpenGL graphics card, 16-bit color, and 256MB o|
|Peripheral Devices||DVD-ROM drive; mouse & keyboard|
|Other Software Requirements||QuickTime 7.6.2 software required for multimedia features;Java Runtime Environment 1.5 (32-bit) or 1.6|
- Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor
- Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 3; Windows Vista Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 1; or Windows 7
- 1 GB minimum RAM (2GB recommended)
- 9.3GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash-based storage devices)
- 1280x800 display with qualified hardware-accelerated OpenGL graphics card, 16-bit color, and 256MB of VRAM
- Some GPU-accelerated features require graphics support for Shader Model 3.0 and OpenGL 2.0
- Some features in Adobe Bridge rely on a DirectX 9–capable graphics card with at least 64MB of VRAM
- DVD-ROM drive
- Java Runtime Environment 1.5 (32 bit) or 1.6
- QuickTime 7.6.2 software required for multimedia features
- Adobe Flash Player 9 or 10 software required to export SWF files
- Broadband Internet connection required for online services*. For updates to system requirements, visit www.adobe.com/go/els_sysreq
You must accept the license agreement and warranty terms to use this product. See www.adobe.com/go/eulas for details. Product activation via the Internet is mandatory within 30 days from installation. See www.adobe.com/go/activation for details.
Language versions- This product is available in the following languages:
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.