Adobe Director 11.5 (Mac)
Adobe Director 11.5 and Adobe Shockwave Player software help you create and publish compelling interactive games, demos, prototypes, simulations, and eLearning courses for the web, Mac and Windows desktops, DVDs, and CDs. Integrate virtually any major file format, including FLV and native 3D content, for the greatest return on your creativity.
Enjoy robust, flexible authoring
- Broadest media support
- Power to create
- Productivity boosters
- Powerful DVD-Video capabilities
Extend your capabilities
- Everywhere publishing
- Endless opportunities
- Accessibility and standards
Create richer experiences
- State-of-the-art audio
- 3D realism
- Real-world motion
- Engaging video
- 3D and 2D interactivity
- Sharper text
- Support for more than 40 video, audio, and image file formats Incorporate content in virtually every major format, including SWF, DVD-Video, and other video formats, as well as the broadest range of audio and graphics formats, including bitmaps, vectors, text, and 3D.
- Strong video capabilities Create an enhanced multimedia experience using H.264-video integration that lets you play full-screen, high-definition video in your multimedia applications and games. Stream audio and video over the Internet using Real Time Messaging Protocol (RTMP) support.
- Enriched audio capabilities Make your multimedia applications and games sound as real as they look with state-of-the-art audio capabilities that include 5.1 channel surround sound, 16-channel sound mixing, and advanced filters.
- Powerful 3D support Incorporate 3D to deliver more engaging experiences. Rapidly create rich 3D environments using millions of ready-made 3D models available via Google SketchUp, and take advantage of DirectX 9 support for native 3D rendering.
- Advanced physics with NVIDIA PhysX support Build games with realistic collisions and create simulations that model real-world gravity and other forces. The NVIDIA PhysX physics engine delivers advanced dynamic motion and interaction.
- Support for Adobe Flash 9 software and video created with Flash technology Expand your creative options by seamlessly importing content created with Adobe Flash 9 software into your applications. Launch Flash (version 8 or earlier) from within Adobe Director software and have your changes saved automatically.
- Unicode support Easily localize your games, applications, demos, training courses, and prototypes for international markets with Unicode support.
- Enhanced text rendering engine Display smooth, crisp text in your demos, courses, games, and other applications with a more powerful text engine that improves font rendering.
- New datatype Access and manipulate binary data using ByteArray datatype.
- Bitmap filters Achieve an even wider variety of rich visual effects, including blur, drop shadow, bevel, glow, and more, with bitmap filters that you can apply through the user interface or scripting.
- Xtra plug-ins Extend your authoring environment, as well as the playback engine, with an ever-expanding ecosystem of third-party Xtras.
- Easy multiversion output Broaden your market reach by authoring once and publishing across platforms and technologies with output that is customer-ready for virtually all computers, kiosks, DVDs, CDs, and the web.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Mac OS X v10.4|
|Min CPU||Multicore Intel processor|
|Min HDD||500 MB|
|Min RAM||512 MB (1GB recommended)|
|Peripheral Devices||DVD-ROM drive; mouse & keyboard|
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTSMac OS
- Multicore Intel processor
- Mac OS X v10.4
- 512MB of available RAM (1GB recommended)
- 500MB of available hard-disk space
- PowerPC G3, G4, or G5 or Intel processor
- Mac OS X v10.4
- 512MB of RAM
- Safari 2.0
This product is available in the following languages:
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.