Adobe After Effects CS6 (Mac)
Adobe After Effects CS6 software lets you deliver cinematic visual effects and motion graphics faster than ever before with new Global Performance Cache. Extend your creativity with built - in text and shape extrusion, new mask feathering options, and the fast, easy - to - use 3D Camera Tracker.
Create visual effects faster in Adobe After Effects CS6 software with Global Performance Cache, which optimizes and keeps your previews so you can beat deadlines instead of waiting for frame updates. Boost your creativity with a new 3D engine for text and shape extrusions, a 3D camera tracker, and variable - width mask feathering.
- Global Performance Cache
Create more in less time. With new Global Performance Cache, your previews are saved and ready when you are - no more waiting for the application to catch up. This revolution "under the hood" makes After Effects extremely fast and responsive by taking full advantage of the power of your computer’s hardware for visual effects and motion graphics.
- 3D Camera Tracker
Track 3D elements with complete control over depth of field, shadows, and reflections. Automatically analyze and place 3D track points onto 2D footage in the background while you work.
- Ray - traced, extruded text and shapes
Extrude fully ray - traced text and shapes natively and take full advantage of reflections, environment maps, and more.
- Variable mask feathering
Create a separate set of splines to precisely control mask feathering. Get the exact shape you want with the proper degree of softness at any point along the mask edge, resulting in a big boost to creative flexibility.
- Integration with Adobe Illustrator
Instantly convert Illustrator vector art (AI and EPS format) into shape layers. Easily animate vector art in 2D or extrude to 3D.
- Rolling Shutter Repair
Remove rolling shutter artifacts such as skew and wobble without forcing stabilization.
- New and updated effects
Enhance your creativity with 90 new and updated built - in effects, including the complete 16 - and 32 - bit CycoreFX HD suite.
- Avid AAF and FCP 7 XML file import with Pro Import AE
Import and work with files created in Apple Final Cut Pro 7 or earlier versions, as well as Avid Media Composer and Symphony, letting you integrate After Effects with professional production workflows.
- mocha for After Effects CS6
Launch mocha for After Effects CS6 directly within After Effects CS6*.
* English only.
Create sophisticated motion graphics and cinematic visual effects for delivery to virtually any screen using industry - standard Adobe After Effects CS6 software for motion design and compositing.
- 3D Camera Tracker
Place and track 3D elements on 2D footage for precise visual effects and motion graphics. The 3D Camera Tracker automatically analyzes 2D footage in the background and places elements on that footage, with complete control over depth of field, shadows, and reflections.
- Innovative compositing and animation
Combine moving and still imagery, graphics, and text in 2D or 3D space. Animate practically any aspect of each element and add sound for virtually any result you can imagine.
- Responsive 64 - bit performance
Work effectively on high - resolution projects - even at 32 - bit - per - channel color in HD, 2K, and 4K compositions. See longer previews using all system RAM. Spend less time waiting and more time creating with smart disk caching.
- Global Performance Cache
Create more in less time, even in high - resolution projects. This revolution "under the hood" makes After Effects fast and responsive by taking full advantage of your computer's hardware.
- Unparalleled Adobe integration
Enjoy a streamlined workflow with support for importing Adobe Photoshop images and layer effects. Move easily between After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro software via Adobe Dynamic Link. Import Adobe Illustrator files, and then animate each layer.
- Unlimited creative options
Manipulate moving and still images using effects such as stylize, distort, and shatter. Create grids, radio waves, particles, and more. Combine third - party plug - in effects for Hollywood - caliber results.
- Animated text and vector graphics
Create text and vector graphics in After Effects using familiar Adobe tools, and then animate those elements to create visually innovative motion graphics
- Comprehensive masking and keying tools
Isolate moving foreground elements from backgrounds fast with the Roto Brush tool. Remove bluescreen and greenscreen backgrounds with Academy Award - winning Keylight from The Foundry*.
* English only.
- Powerful motion controls
Remove unwanted movement with the Warp Stabilizer, or precisely match the motion of source footage with mocha for After Effects CS6. Apply realistic motion blur. Use Timewarp to slow down and speed up footage.
- 32 - bit floating - point pipeline
Exploit extended highlights and shadows with the dynamic range of real - world light. Freely push values above monitor white and recover detail without clipping.
- Expressions and scripting
Use expressions to link individual parameters, effects, and layers in a variety of ways - even across compositions. Also add custom capabilities to After Effects and automate repetitive tasks with robust scripting support.
- Rich pool of third - party plug - in developers
Add extra capability to After Effects with plug - ins from third - party developers. Discover unique, creative effects; particles; 3D objects; and specialized workflow tools.
- Professional results for any media type
Deliver your work virtually anywhere. Compatibility with an extensive list of output formats lets you produce animated content for media ranging from film and broadcast to the web and mobile devices.
Specifications / System Requirements
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|License Type||Complete Package|
|License Quantity||1 User|
|Operating System||Mac OS X v10.6.8, v10.7 or v10.8|
|Min CPU||Multicore Intel processor with 64 - bit support|
|Min HDD||4GB of available hard - disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation|
|Min RAM||4GB of RAM (8GB recommended)|
|Min Screen Requirements||1280x900 display|
|Peripheral Devices||DVD - ROM drive/Optional: Adobe - certified GPU card for GPU - accelerated ray - traced 3D renderer|
|Other Software Requirements||QuickTime 7.6.6 software required for QuickTime features|
System requirementsMac OS
- Multicore Intel processor with 64 - bit support
- Mac OS X v10.6.8, v10.7 or v10.8
- 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended)
- 4GB of available hard - disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case - sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- Additional disk space for disk cache (10GB recommended)
- 1280x900 display
- OpenGL 2.0 - capable system
- DVD - ROM drive for installation from DVD media
- QuickTime 7.6.6 software required for QuickTime features
- Optional: Adobe - certified GPU card for GPU - accelerated ray - traced 3D renderer*
- This software will not operate without activation. Broadband Internet connection and registration are required for software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.† Phone activation is not available.
The following NVIDIA GPUs are supported in After Effects CS6.
- GeForce GTX 285
- Quadro CX
- Quadro FX 4800
- Quadro 4000
* Adobe After Effects CS6 renders ray - traced 3D images using your computer’s CPU, employing all of its physical cores. Additionally, it may also take advantage of NVIDIA OptiX for highly accelerated rendering (requires a supported NVIDIA GPU and with 1024+ MB of texture memory).
Product information, specifications, and compatibility are for advisory purposes only, and is the buyers full responsibility to verify with the manufacturer prior to ordering.